• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I’m seeing Carter on twitter. Duffy not dressed, Bowman dressed, warmed up, but didn’t take snaps in team pregame.

OK, it is probably Carter then. Thanks for update wasn't sure if Duffey would try and go.

I think I'm throwing $50 on Baylor so not much. I like Baylor's O, but hate their D ofcourse. It's a tough game really. I just want a piece of it.

In another yahoo pickem league other than here with a bunch of normal fans. 9 out of 10 took Texas Tech, I took Baylor. 8 out of 10 took Georgia, I took GT. 9 out of 10 took FL, I took FSU. Yesterday the games people overwhelmingly took one team those games went 1-3. I'm up by 22 games in that league because I normally pick against the grain, they all pick with it.

In another yahoo pickem league other than here with a bunch of normal fans. 9 out of 10 took Texas Tech, I took Baylor. 8 out of 10 took Georgia, I took GT. 9 out of 10 took FL, I took FSU. Yesterday the games people overwhelmingly took one team those games went 1-3. I'm up by 22 games in that league because I normally pick against the grain, they all pick with it.

So you took Ohio State?

Actually, on that one, I'm with Michigan in the pick'em but I bet Ohio St on principle on home dog. Not much conviction on that one.

That league I referenced, 8 of 10 took Michigan. I'm with the squares on that one, but I'll root for the money.

EAsy TD for Cuse. I have it on a secondary TV, will have to start trying to watch LT some and see what it up. Think the last WKU TD was set up off TO. LT punting now. They don't appear to have much life or emotion.

Just realized I have all dogs except Michigan and tt on Marshall this am, most MLs as well

No bets on Cuse or Wake games

19 play TD drive for Baylor to answer. Carter taped up and throwing on the sideline. Looks to still have some pain

Crowdsource poll. Bovada messed up and instead of 1unit on byu+11 it submitted twice (wont refund me)...

1. Let 2u ride
2. Buy off 1u

Crowdsource poll. Bovada messed up and instead of 1unit on byu+11 it submitted twice (wont refund me)...

1. Let 2u ride
2. Buy off 1u

I would wait and see what kind of line movement occurs or what you expect the line to do and maybe there is a small middle chance.

Back