• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
#20 for OU flat out quit during this game. I get it both Ds are bad. But I've been watching him for 3/4 of this game and he doesn't even try. Just going through the motions

I went 5-8-1 today, plus some ML loses. Feel like I am hitting a wall...was just waiting for these games to end tonight, like obligated to watch then once they started I didn't really care. No clue who I am betting tomorrow yet. Think I am getting burned out.

More than one. That was easy money on many levels.

I told my wife to wake me up before the NY-SF Monday Nite game a couple weeks ago. Was going to bet NY. She woke me up and Eli is under center. WTF. I could've still bet them at HT but my mind was all second guessing at that point.

I told my wife to wake me up before the NY-SF Monday Nite game a couple weeks ago. Was going to bet NY. She woke me up and Eli is under center. WTF. I could've still bet them at HT but my mind was all second guessing at that point.
Oh well. What can you do. Looking into tomorrow. Hoping to find some winners there.

I went 5-8-1 today, plus some ML loses. Feel like I am hitting a wall...was just waiting for these games to end tonight, like obligated to watch then once they started I didn't really care. No clue who I am betting tomorrow yet. Think I am getting burned out.
Get through tomorrow...take 'ship week off.

Rock and refresh for bowls.

Get through tomorrow...take 'ship week off.

Rock and refresh for bowls.

Sounds like a plan. I'm going to lower amounts tomorrow, so I will probably have a great day then. Got to see it through, if I just stop all my leans will win ofcourse!

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be Yag,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed—and gazed—but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.

For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.

Nice!
I shall close my eyes to sleep tonight
and football games will flash my inner-sight
and tomorrow my heart with pleasure fills
and I dance with hundred dollar bills!

Let's go bitch! Rivalry week only happens once a year.

See you tomorrow!

Sounds like a plan. I'm going to lower amounts tomorrow, so I will probably have a great day then. Got to see it through, if I just stop all my leans will win ofcourse!

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

We bought a bench at my Father's gravesite. He loved this poem and we had it engraved on the bench along with an engraved woods of a sort.

We bought a bench at my Father's gravesite. He loved this poem and we had it engraved on the bench along with an engraved woods of a sort.

It really is a great poem. I've always imagined myself being the one that stopped and just watched the snow fall because I like things like that, but you can't stay you have to go.

Thanks for sharing your connection to it.

This morning I woke up and did the turkey wishbone with my wife. I even tried to get her to grip it incorrectly because I needed to win it as I wished for fun today, I didn't even wish for wins, just fun. She won it! So I came to the basement and blasting a little Jeff Beck Ain't Superstitious.

T-shirt selection for the noon games (underdogs only need to apply): FIU, Syracuse, GT, Wake Forest?

Agree.

I had to chuckle when the ESPN sideline guy came on early in the 3Q and said "We have received official word from Central Florida's training staff. McKenzie Milton will not return today".

No doubt, with his let turned into the shape of a tire iron.

Like many of you I was watching live when this happened. Other than the injury the thing that struck me most was the UCF staff running toward the players on the field and shooing them away, quickly, as in you don't want to see this.

Back