• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Quite the choke job by Tulane. Season on the line, bowl game in the palm of their hands. Led 21-3. Just allowed Tulane multiple 4th down conversions down the field...28-21 Navy about 3min left.

Sup TV dudes. So, I bought a new TV yesterday (LG OLED) and the picture is way worse when watching sports. It is grainy and honestly not enjoyable. Before I dismantle this thing and return it (all other channels, shows, Netflix, etc. look great but clearly I care most about sports)....

Does the cable box matter? I have Comcast and my box is a few years old so I'm curious if worth getting an updated box and that'll fix it. When I search online most people complaining about sports not looking great.

Sup TV dudes. So, I bought a new TV yesterday (LG OLED) and the picture is way worse when watching sports. It is grainy and honestly not enjoyable. Before I dismantle this thing and return it (all other channels, shows, Netflix, etc. look great but clearly I care most about sports)....

Does the cable box matter? I have Comcast and my box is a few years old so I'm curious if worth getting an updated box and that'll fix it. When I search online most people complaining about sports not looking great.

You'd be better on a TV -Audio / Video forum. They can probably help or you can research some. I use AVS forum. There may even be a thread on your exact TV model:
https://www.avsforum.com/

I’ve rea

d that OLED are best watched in dark rooms and if the TV is located in a room with ambient light or windows you’re better off with an LED. Been researching TVs myself. Definitely try higher end cables to see if you get better pic quality.

1:36 left 28-25 Marshall leads...FIU used final timeout. FIU on about the 25 going in. I have FIU +4

Back