• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Wait no one in here knew Reno "auditions" Latinas for employment? That's the day job before he sets out the cologne, mints and Swishers

Math tells me if you drink one microbrew every hour you work, when you wake up after the 48th hour you will blow a .17

That sounds just awful.

I loved microbeers but a few here and there or it was nap time.

That sounds just awful.

I loved microbeers but a few here and there or it was nap time.

Yep only time I really drink em is when I go to Mellow Mushroom for happy hour and have a couple, three max but they're not much more than across the street. Dos XX if I'm having a few on Taco Tuesday. Other than that, lite beer or ultra. Still weening into it from liquor but think it's going well.

When it was 81.5, and then 83 this morning I just find it tough to have an over 107.5

I am a variance guy though....

This game could go 3 OT's easily.

I hope it goes over for everyone.
In other words I took 2h overs as well. WVU 2h tt a 10 banger

BAR I saw that Dan Gilbert is selling Greektown. Gotta be disappointing, I'm sure it was fun taking that Ohio cash

BAR I saw that Dan Gilbert is selling Greektown. Gotta be disappointing, I'm sure it was fun taking that Ohio cash
It is weird because that place sold like 3-4 years ago I thought.

Lotsa renovations since then.

He still owns most of the town... will own a few franchises here soon enough I would guess.

It is weird because that place sold like 3-4 years ago I thought.

Lotsa renovations since then.

He still owns most of the town... will own a few franchises here soon enough I would guess.
I dislike the guy for obvious reasons, there's a Quicken Loans call center maybe 15-20 minutes down the road in Scottsdale...they take anyone with a pulse and convince them they know everything after a few weeks of training. Have a friend that was a bartender that works there now and he still calls for advice lol. It's boiler room stuff, but of course I help him out.

Quicken has been good for revolutionizing the industry but they are such a tout like operation. Starts at the top.

Back