• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Any competent team that can play pitch n catch over the middle, Boise defense has no stop for chunk plays

I don't think they'll wear down defensively as much against SDSU which I'll have to think about more but I do like Fresno, spot matters and horses made a valid point

Elevation against Boise may well have eaten them up tonight...still will lean heavily on Frez there even though SDSU is known for dominating the LOS

Kinda pissed I watched this game, I liked Fresno in that spot a bunch against SDSU

Mattison - 30 carries, 144 yards, 4.8 per, 2 td. fsu made him look like he can play on sundays.

He went beast mode on them.

They struggled tackling everyone though. The third down and long play where the Boise QB threw short to the tight end who remarkably could not be taken down was one of the biggest plays of the game. Tackle the big (and slow) fella when he catches it and they have to punt there or at least go on fourth and long. But they couldn't do it. That was the other fascinating thing about the third down conversions for Boise .. they also converted on fourth when they failed on third down. Insane success rate.

I guess you give Fresno the benefit of the doubt as far as being completely flat (they looked flat) as they haven't had that prior ...just seemed the oddest of spots for them to be flat.

to kj point .. horses was right ... boise had revenge, fresno can lose it, boise needs it for utah state game to matter, conference needs it for utah state game to matter, It wasn't some super great spot for fresno. But that performance is hard to find on their resume prior to tonight. Their defense looked completely outclassed and out-manned physically.

Also, if tonight is an indication .. pressuring the McQuarterback for Fresno is the way to go .. bad throws and bad decisions. Fresno o line is good so not all teams can do that but he clearly isn't ready to operate under pressure.

Kinda pissed I didn't take that over. Bout that time of year two teams with nothing to play for actually get creative on offense against defenses that might not be giving 100%

Quick question on Cal@USC later on.
In the last 10 matchups only 2 have been closer than 10 points (6 and 8 points). All 10 of them USC wins. I am not a CFB expert, but sometimes look at the matchups. Any reason why I shouldn't take USC?

I do not buy that Cal can compete with USC on the road but that's just me. If game was in Berkeley I think Cal might win by DDs

I've finally figured out how to watch my team's games.
Take the other team on the ML.

Suddenly, I don't hang on every play.

Back