• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I’ve partaken in alcohol and lost a bet I feel like should have been a winner. No concern for the mods, it just means I’ll make a stupid bet before this one is over.

I’ve partaken in alcohol and lost a bet I feel like should have been a winner. No concern for the mods, it just means I’ll make a stupid bet before this one is over.
Hahaha sounds like me normally

Nah i like when you have posting priveleges
Vodka has dug me a hole, not so much beer but I don't drink nearly as much anymore and have become quite the lightweight, especially when said vodka encourages that eating can wait til tomorrow

If you don’t mind me asking, matchup related or motivation...still having a shot to get into the title game?
Third week in a row facing a similar offense, bowman out, full attention off two losses, better football team

Nice trick play...fake FG run toss to a 375 pound kicker who. Looks like he has a limp.

I love football coaches. On the 1H under so don’t care...but stupid people make me laugh

Wet dream for under backers. What a dumb fuck. Might as well line up and run real play

Bingo. Tedford has these guys pegged as looking to try trick shit all night.

On the double reverse pass, the safety sniffed that down like a fat kid heading to the dessert line.

Awful fake FG design vs this team.

No one here hitting NCAAB yet? Perfect time of year for Pac12 teams to lose to a Northridge or Fullerton etc

Tonight I'm watching you UCLA, line was too high, didn't get a ML

Irvine just did something I usually see against the P12 and stole one from A&M when they were down pretty much all game

Those WCC types, never predictable other than they'll win some shit early in the season when you least expect it. Irvine is actually decent but they legit stole one there

Fresno just looks so solid in everything they do. What happened to Tedford at Cal?
I never view Cal as a winning situation

P12 is obviously so spread out and why schools are grouped in twos for travel in hoops, but when you're a smart school, and your other school in the Bay Area is Stanford, you are not only dealing with academics but the other school is as well, and they're Stanford. Funny that Berkley is one of 11 Power 5 schools College Gameday has never been to, that surprised me

That was a bull Shit flag. The receiver broke in and he threw it as an out wtf

I dont think he was under pressure or intentionally throwing it away but i have no problem with that call

With way teams are moving it guess I'm gonna have to take over in the 2h on principle

Everything about the game said under before, what I'm seeing says opposite

I dont think he was under pressure or intentionally throwing it away but i have no problem with that call

But that takes the rule to a place it was never intended to go. When the rule was first constructed, it was throwing the ball away to "avoid a sack." That's why intentionally grounding the ball to stop the clock is not flagged. So in my view, the rule is not triggered until the QB is confronted with an imminent threat of being sacked. Absent that, I think the refs would be well-served to keep their flags in their pockets.

But that takes the rule to a place it was never intended to go. When the rule was first constructed, it was throwing the ball away to "avoid a sack." That's why intentionally grounding the ball to stop the clock is not flagged. So in my view, the rule is not triggered until the QB is confronted with an imminent threat of being sacked. Absent that, I think the refs would be well-served to keep their flags in their pockets.

I agree

But offense has everything in their favor so i dont mind it as much

Was the throw not made about the time the receiver made the cut in as well?

Back