• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Was 3-3. Neers scored. Kicked off guys let it drop. Guy tried to get it, knocked ball around and neers recovered and just scored

This Kansas game reeks.

K-State done nothing.

Kansas controlling ball, 3x yards.

3-0

Definitely need the next score in this game.

Hey @B.A.R. U think there's more than 40 total points scored in the Michigan game Looking for another play for a 4 team teaser I got going

Thanks

I took over even tho frogs are shit on offense. If I can get a couple of scores out of them , should make it easily.
Not too many overs in the BDF i won't play
Saying that I only played two today haha

3-3 w/5 minutes left in WVU the half and now I'm gonna have to buy off the under at HT. These assholes never cease to amaze

Yup, that is what happens.

Do absolute nothing for a half and score a quick TD to start 2h

7-3 K State.

Kansas needs a drive here before we get out of covering range.

Neers have scored 30 points in about 5-6 mins of game play since it was 3-3 late in the first half

Losing to Ole Miss at home is embarrassing.

There's a lot of embarrassment to go around.
It's the secondary. It's what made me think to take OM ml, secondary is bad. Rest of the team not bad. Need to change QB's.
The wr size for OM was another factor. Rebs obv want it.

There's a lot of embarrassment to go around.
It's the secondary. It's what made me think to take OM ml, secondary is bad. Rest of the team not bad. Need to change QB's.
The wr size for OM was another factor. Rebs obv want it.
Agree on QB. Not a fan. Reminds me of KAP, fastball every time. No touch.

I'm working on transitioning from a maj7 to a 6 chord. Seems stupid after all these years and with arthritis.(point being, Mond needs to do some work)
Mond needs to shoot free throws, so to speak. Nothing changes from game to game with him.
First two games of the season were a tease.

And then he hits Sternberger perfectly........clean it up kid or sit down.

Back