• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Did anuy of y'all see that "Not Top 10"?

Number 2 -- the CFL player grabbing a beer from his girlfriend in the stands? It was awesome!

Thanks, Kyle. I feel good tonight. Had a nice weekend including going to my first Clemson game since 2002, got a new client today in the Taco Bueno bankruptcy, and had my kids actually take the lead in bring in/covering my impatiens flowers in view of tonight's first freeze of the season.

I’m in for the long haul, through Fresno/Boise later. Beer, wine, rita if needed, just picked up a bottle of 4Roses single barrel...and no LSU home game tomorrow.

I’m in for the long haul, through Fresno/Boise later. Beer, wine, rita if needed, just picked up a bottle of 4Roses single barrel...and no LSU home game tomorrow.
Went to Total Wine today and premixed some Manhattans in a 1.75-liter bottle when I got home.

Get give me some snow. And I’ll be happy.
Snow. Jack and some hot stew or chili and some football

Went to Total Wine today and premixed some Manhattans in a 1.75-liter bottle when I got home.

just had two martinis
Used to go to Goodygoody, but they built a Total Wine over here by us. After comparing price, just saving on the gas is enough. GG does accrue a lot of redeemable points faster.
This matters when your liquor bill is measured in boxes rather than paper sacks.

I really only get heavily involved in college football, with maybe a Saints play here or there when I’m passively watching on Sunday while catching up on Saturday action...but I even threw a unit at the LSU hoops team tonight, and a lotto ticket at 12,500 on the national championship. I love Will Wade and he has a big, athletic, deep team.

I really only get heavily involved in college football, with maybe a Saints play here or there when I’m passively watching on Sunday while catching up on Saturday action...but I even threw a unit at the LSU hoops team tonight, and a lotto ticket at 12,500 on the national championship. I love Will Wade and he has a big, athletic, deep team.
The SEC as a whole is very deep again this year

SEC hoops should be fun to watch

According to rankings Ville football is running through quite the gauntlet this final 4 weeks

just had two martinis
Used to go to Goodygoody, but they built a Total Wine over here by us. After comparing price, just saving on the gas is enough. GG does accrue a lot of redeemable points faster.
This matters when your liquor bill is measured in boxes rather than paper sacks.
Loved Goody Goody. Some asshole stopped giving my kids lollipops and we moved to TW.

Back