• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Santa Fe is different. I dont like it because of the artsy stuff. ABQ is a hole but it was my hole. Lol.

Reactions: KJ
need a little personal foul on Miami to help out too move OU up and get untimed down for second try if need be. Full on miracle cover mode!

Damn WTF Frank? The way they started this game, totally took beating Miami for granted and just thought they could save themselves for next week I guess. They suck.

Not sure why I get so fired up when they show the Lakers all the time instead of the Warriors but I can't stand watching LA play

Hard to envision Buffalo losing to Ohio and then also losing to Bowling Green the next week.

4-1/2 hour drive from Buffalo to Detroit if you drive through Canada. Almost 6 hours if you drive though PA/OH. They will probably charter flight though.

Man fuck n.c.state garbage ass got fuck by them for the 1st half play they shouldn’t be in the top 25 at all can’t understand why they are in the top 25..

Actually turned out okay. Pregame bets pushed 165>150 on State 1H -10 and won 50 on -9.5 -120.

Ingame, picked up 22 on Wake +10.5 -155 and 66 on 1H under 34.5, 22 on 1H under 33.5, and 27 on 1H under 22.5.

Fired in a bunch of ingame unders from 67.5 to 56.5.

Pregame bets on State -15 and -18 pending.

I grabbed nc state -13.5 but lost the first half -10.5. Just too many field goals in red zone early on. Playing with no sense of urgency. True fresh qb for wake so they playing super slower than normal.

starting to shade towards 28, if they drop the .5 pt I will take a chance. Would be hard for me to pass over 44 if I saw that before game started.

WF can probably play well if they keep holding NCSt in check. Once NCSt expands the lead their enthusiasm and effort should start to fade.

Halftime filler:

This is the 107th consecutive year that Wake Forest and N.C. State have faced each other, making it the third-longest uninterrupted series in the country, behind Minnesota-Wisconsin (109), and Clemson-South Carolina (107).

Nos. 4 and 5 are Ole Miss/State and UVA/VPI.

Halftime filler:

This is the 107th consecutive year that Wake Forest and N.C. State have faced each other, making it the third-longest uninterrupted series in the country, behind Minnesota-Wisconsin (109), and Clemson-South Carolina (107).

Nos. 4 and 5 are Ole Miss/State and UVA/VPI.
Who would have thought?

Back