• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
just had two martinis
Used to go to Goodygoody, but they built a Total Wine over here by us. After comparing price, just saving on the gas is enough. GG does accrue a lot of redeemable points faster.
This matters when your liquor bill is measured in boxes rather than paper sacks.
Total wine will mark some bottles below their wholesale prices just to get you in the door. I know some pretty big wholesalers and one guy said he sells to TW....for more than what they sell it for

Just somehow get me 25 or more Ville points after last night's vile, vile game por favor

Total wine will mark some bottles below their wholesale prices just to get you in the door. I know some pretty big wholesalers and one guy said he sells to TW....for more than what they sell it for

Good to know.
I don't buy sales. I did look for them at GG because they would give dollars (points) off.
There are just certain things I"m gonna buy. If I get there and it's discounted, I'm stocking.
I buy by the case, so they'll discount me or we'll talk.
Liquor is hard to haggle, but I'll ask anyone for anything.

Yeah not sure they'll haggle, they will just naturally sell some stuff below cost and never really change the price. Even by the case. Usually the mid level stuff, nothing exorbitant but I can get Ketel and Svedka cheaper there than through my bud. Not sure about bourbon/whiskey/whisky/scotch which I'm guessing many in here drink. Decent tequilas below also.

Good to know.
I don't buy sales. I did look for them at GG because they would give dollars (points) off.
There are just certain things I"m gonna buy. If I get there and it's discounted, I'm stocking.
I buy by the case, so they'll discount me or we'll talk.
Liquor is hard to haggle, but I'll ask anyone for anything.
What side am i pulling for in cuse for the room?
I think the crowd likes the Cuse.

Don't care who covers, just on Ville tt o24 although might sneak in over at HT if it makes sense

Detroit Mercy ML in hoops wouldn't suck, one half down

Yeah not sure they'll haggle, they will just naturally sell some stuff below cost and never real
ange the price. Even by the case. Usually the mid level stuff, nothing exorbitant but I can get Ketel and Svedka cheaper there than through my bud. Not sure about bourbon/whiskey/whisky/scotch which I'm guessing many in here drink. Decent tequilas below also.

Wife drinks white russians or wine, so I'm buying vodka and that fucking kalhua that is priced like it's made of gold.
I can get off with cheaper vodkas for her but I don't want that for martini's if I'm not drinking scotch or a nice red.
Gotta have tequilas in Texas also.
I bought her a knock off kahlua one time, was 14 for a 1.75. She said it was awful. Really? It's not sweet enough? are we drinking or having desert?
no, I have to buy the $40 for a 1.75 real deal.
But I won't go too low on scotch, so I guess she's allowed.

Press when I drink tequila it's only going to be 100% agave of course and I'm a bit snobby but that doesn't mean expensive

And vodka I would only drink the martini sans the vermouth, so obviously snobby there. While Chopin and Belvedere are my faves (wasn't even the biggest fan of Crystal Head) I still prefer Ketel or Svedka even (and of course it's not expensive) to Ciroc (which I really don't like) or Goose (which has a bad aftertaste to me). Obviously it's all preference. I do not like Absolut Rubbing Alcohol or Skyy at all for the cheaper stuff.

Back