• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Louisville needed Lamar Jackson to have 10 years of eligibility
Speaking of eligibility, guessing many of us still have 4 years left. We could start a school, grab a pick up team and have a helluva 4 year run in hoops. VK is the Kurt Rambis guy with the taped glasses and stretching his calves all game and I want that on my team

Speaking of eligibility, guessing many of us still have 4 years left. We could start a school, grab a pick up team and have a helluva 4 year run in hoops. VK is the Kurt Rambis guy with the taped glasses and stretching his calves all game and I want that on my team
Was Rambis deadly from 3? If not, I cannot be him

I tend to agree, but the fact that Miami plays GT every year, and have had a lot of success against them in the past gives me reason to pause. Laying anything over 3 makes me nervous.

On the other hand, Bobby Dodd should be rocking.

Forgot to mention that I also have Illinois +17.5 as well.

I tend to agree, but the fact that Miami plays GT every year, and have had a lot of success against them in the past gives me reason to pause. Laying anything over 3 makes me nervous.

On the other hand, Bobby Dodd should be rocking.

Forgot to mention that I also have Illinois +17.5 as well.

Now we're talking, I need the random stat guy out there too, doesn't matter who we're playing cuz analytics

Man there were some great late Friday ingames this time of year that would of course end with a basketball or football game in Hawaii. If Barmeezee made an appearance it went next level

Louisville 3rd QB has never played a college game..........and of course is intercepted in his first pass.

I expected to see this many mistakes from Louisville, but in the whole game. No way they don’t completely lay down in the second half

I don't know how the Louisville AD and Administration can let this go on until the end of the year.

These announcers are already digging deep into the bag of filler. They won’t have anything to talk about by the end of the third quarter

Back