• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
just put him on ignore like I do mate
There's a problem with this though. He shows up everywhere like a termite and had to have the last word. Always. It's impossible to follow an ingame with flow without the jaded bullshit and it keeps going.

I did try it, but between quotes and flow, it's impossible.

I don't like racists or Germans. Maybe I'm ok with saying so much

Losing miami oh and temple when i thought each were good plays and this huge miss is a meh start. Hit two ohio plays though

There's a problem with this though. He shows up everywhere like a termite and had to have the last word. Always. It's impossible to follow an ingame with flow without the jaded bullshit and it keeps going.

I did try it, but between quotes and flow, it's impossible.

I don't like racists or Germans. Maybe I'm ok with saying so much

most people dont quote him in my experience. Even if they do , you cant see it

Just went on Facebook of all avenues with a ton of clients tonight and said my views. Some love it, some hate it. Said I don't need to work with you again if you disagree....but I'm protective of my business until politics matters. It matters. Support all over the place.

He had meningitis but seems to be ok now. Was in a coma for a few days.

You know i bet maryland to cheer against his team lol

Massive day tomorrow, all the football starting with ISU/KU then Georgia/UK...Bama game is kinda lame but....Phoenix Rising at Orange County to go to the ship is tv local! Watch parties all over.

There's a late Hawaii game to boot

He had meningitis but seems to be ok now. Was in a coma for a few days.

You know i bet maryland to cheer against his team lol
Can't remember the difference, maybe spinal v viral....but a buddy in HS, his cousin died from the bad one. Always scares the shit outta me

GF mom tells a story tho

Last one, I was half age between her and mom. Mom had fake rack and hit on me....gentleman I am I politely told her I loved her daughter. But she'd have been fun. Annoying as all fuck tho

GF mom tells a story tho

Last one, I was half age between her and mom. Mom had fake rack and hit on me....gentleman I am I politely told her I loved her daughter. But she'd have been fun. Annoying as all fuck tho
Umm...what?

That woulda been a disaster. Mom always nagging fuck that

I'm a man of morals....when I want to be. That was no avenue worth trekking

It's funny though because she was 9 years older than me and her daughter was 10 yrs younger so I felt like an intermediary

:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Back