• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
My -7 is shot. Im now interested in KJ's ex GFs mom. I expect to see a new thread on my desk come Monday morning KJ

Can't remember the difference, maybe spinal v viral....but a buddy in HS, his cousin died from the bad one. Always scares the shit outta me
Both can be fatal i believe. Think my friends was viral. Got super lucky it was caught early. He went to hospital with a headache.

Reactions: KJ
Oh KJ man. That wouldve been a tough one
No no, the girl was grounded

Mom lived with a man 30 years older lol, I'm no spring chicken....she hit, I only played pepper. It wasn't comfortable.

She was a shrewd insurance bitch anyway, think I was a trophy. Which is cool I guess.

Yeah my Virginia ticket is toast barring a miracle push in OT.

But at least Middle Tennessee is up by 20.

Both can be fatal i believe. Think my friends was viral. Got super lucky it was caught early. He went to hospital with a headache.
Hope so mate, keep us in the loop please

Meningitis is such a mystery that someone here will inevitably deal with in some form, hope with all might he recovers well

No no, the girl was grounded

Mom lived with a man 30 years older lol, I'm no spring chicken....she hit, I only played pepper. It wasn't comfortable.

She was a shrewd insurance bitch anyway, think I was a trophy. Which is cool I guess.
Still very interested. It will take much more to turn this white man off. This game will do it though. Off to bed to rest up for painting house this weekend. Later gents, KJ get typing, general discussion or NSFW, has potential buddy

Thanks man. He seems in the clear so going to go tbere, make him laugh, annoy his meh wife, and watch games. I went wayyy overboard betting so it will be a crazy day

Reactions: KJ
Still very interested. It will take much more to turn this white man off. This game will do it though. Off to bed to rest up for painting house this weekend. Later gents, KJ get typing, general discussion or NSFW, has potential buddy
Lol I'm pretty lame and only getting older

Can't remember the difference, maybe spinal v viral....but a buddy in HS, his cousin died from the bad one. Always scares the shit outta me
Viral vs bacterial, with bacterial being the really bad one. My son got it when he was less than a year old and I was out of town for work. Longest drive of my life but found out it was viral before I made it to the hospital.

He’s 6 now and you wouldn’t know any different. Really smart and currently dominating his flag football league.

unreal this is the same kicker that missed two 30 something kicks against ND and hits 50 yards like its nothing

Viral vs bacterial, with bacterial being the really bad one. My son got it when he was less than a year old and I was out of town for work. Longest drive of my life but found out it was viral before I made it to the hospital.

He’s 6 now and you wouldn’t know any different. Really smart and currently dominating his flag football league.
This is wonderful

Fuck sickness!

not a good idea to pretend to be shooting a semi auto as your celebration after their was a mass shooting in Pittsburgh

just speaks to awareness, football intelligence and willingness to do what it takes for your team. Dive head first and get that first down!

Feels like that empty drive there is going to have a negative impact in the outcome for them. WTF are they doing?

Back