• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Shenault not playing. Knox out of game. MacIntyre out of game. Who is going to make plays for CU?

Offensive Coordinator and the actual player himself said he practiced.

The Coach said he did not (obviously to stave off questions of poor performance and why he would throw him out there if hurt).

I mean he was clearly not himself, just compare him to Vince who also played next game

Same reason as G Tech...can‘t cut

Well, nobody can cut, not the RBs, not the receivers. The defenders can't react as quickly. See rain effecting a more pass oriented team than a run oriented team but we all have our opinions.

Ok s—k once again find myself bored at night with nothing to root for besides what you‘re betting on haha so go buffs im guessing

CU 1st H +1.5 and game +3. If I can get the 1st H and CU loses the game I will just split off the Pitt game earlier. So this 1st H is key for my night.

They let them just get right into FG range on that drive, WTF are they doing

I guess that is payback for getting NE to miss a FG and winning Buff +7.5 1st H Monday night. I like to do things the hard way I guess

man that was a kick in the nuts after CU managed to get that TD with like :37 left or whatever it was

I don't care I'm just keeping CU. I gamble. I mean what save 50 or 100 bucks. Big picture it doesn't matter. Just let that shit roll. Go Buffs.

CU has gotten big plays running Montez this year. Arizona was ready for it on that one.

Not getting points after on that first possession inside the 10, being without their top 3 WRs and ending the game with two empty possessions at the A29 and A18. That was a tough one. But on the other hand, that was the best Arizona has played on offense all year, would be nice if they can play to that level to close out the year.

Back