Looking for action on SAS coming out of the western conference...

Please define good basketball please. I don't like the Spurs, while Pop is from my region of the world, I can't stand any players on their team. I literally dislike all of them.

"Spurs" is a proper noun, please show it respect and capitalize it.

You can start with 4 Championships. Then there is the record for the most 50 win seasons in a row in league history. Top it off with 4 HOF's and that pretty much is the definition of good basketball.

Nice hit. Egg will be sending mine with his via Paypal.

Let me know if you want anything on championship.

Congrats :cheers:

great basketball team, most boring team ever..

Face of franchise is a mute, two best players dont speak english, budding star has social anxiety disorder, coach on purpose is a dick to the media. bOring ass team...Blah,.Havent the lakers won more titles this century?

A Lannister always pays his debts. Steed and I are paid.....

J***, you have sent $1,820.00 USD to W******* K*****-T*****

Best of luck in the Finals....

Not only Parker. Kawhi was limping as well in the final seconds.

Congrats Ivy!

I am open to taking the Heat versus the Spurs in the Finals if anyone wants to take my action, we will discuss odds when released. Very cool for Ivy to win some loot on his squad, it pays to be a believer.

Yeah but at what cost? My team is limping... Like the whole team...

Duncan is a fucking warrior and ginobli is a legend. So proud

Please define good basketball please. I don't like the Spurs, while Pop is from my region of the world, I can't stand any players on their team. I literally dislike all of them.

"Spurs" is a proper noun, please show it respect and capitalize it.

That is the dumbest comment I've heard. That's what's wrong with the damn league. ..it's a look at me and how hard I can dunk, how I can cross you over league. Spurs are the only team for 15+ years that actually play team ball. If you want to argue that, I'm wasting my time.

That is the dumbest comment I've heard. That's what's wrong with the damn league. ..it's a look at me and how hard I can dunk, how I can cross you over league. Spurs are the only team for 15+ years that actually play team ball. If you want to argue that, I'm wasting my time.

thats the dumbest comment I've ever read.

Just kidding, I was just messing with Ivy man, relax. The Spurs are one of only a few teams that play a complete game, similar to my Bulls but with more firepower and better talent. Chillax broseph!

I didn't mean what cost for the series...I meant the Spurs won at what cost? like their whole team got hurt lol...

Steed, Egg, I'll deff go some on the series...If Parker and Leonard and Ginobli are all healthy and good to go...

I would probably wanna do an even money proposition as the series would be DAMN close anyways...

Are you guys interested in that? I cant imagine either team would be a big fav in a series price, and if anyone is...it'd be Miami after their trouncing of Indy and SAS's injury problems

great basketball team, most boring team ever..

Face of franchise is a mute, two best players dont speak english, budding star has social anxiety disorder, coach on purpose is a dick to the media. bOring ass team...Blah,.Havent the lakers won more titles this century?

So this is the "everybody" that says the Spurs are boring, which prompted the other thread. Makes sense now.

I'll bet on an even money proposition. Line is as close to even as it'll ever get, especially minus the vig.

Wanna go the nickel on even money? I'll take the Spurs. (Not laying odds with Parker sprained up and Wade resurgent against the 2x NBA champs lol)

hey steed...killa told my you said yes to this but i cant find it...was he mistaken?

do you want a nickel on Even money?

Thats what I'd bet...Spurs to win vs your Heat...even money...odds are so close anyways....after vig it's nothin really

I hate to break it to you but your friend Killa is lying to you. What else could he be lying to you about?

Give me more than three hours to respond bro lol

That being said, yes, I now confirm even money for series for a nickel. I like SA to take it personally but let's do it for shits and giggles.

GL

sounds good steed...yeah i didn't expect you to respond right away...killa and i were texting and he said you responded to my offer already...i didn't realize he was confused...

booked...500...

It's all I really want on the series, I'm emotionally invested already so I'm closed out.
BOL

kk 500 to win 500 with steed and egg booked...even money...

i got spurs

BOL

Kowboy Karl (kk) as well? Oh no, that's just you talking like a teenaged girl again.

When in your adult, male life would you ever say "k k" to someone? You did it in another thread, and Kowboy Karl was active in the thread as well....took me a few minutes to figure out you weren't talking to Karl.

In all seriousness, I'm with you and think the Spurs get it done this year. I don't think there's much of a chance of Lebron going back to Cleveland if Miami wins a 3rd straight, so hopefully all of the SA backers are correct (who doesn't wanna see Lebron go back to Cleveland?).

Back