Looking for action on SAS coming out of the western conference...

If anyone wants out of their bet seriously...

I'll take $200 and $300 respectively...

If there's no answer by game 4's tip I'll probably change the buy out figure based on the outcome.

I will now take $225 and $325...

and if the Spurs sweep before anyone decides, I'll go to $275 and $375

These are genuine offers...I don't care about the money, I care about the team...let me know

Anyone wanna save $150 and $200 to pay up now?

That's as much as I'm willing to hedge. No big deal either way, BOL

Are you kidding, offer them a buck off and that's it, you got this bet locked up.

If you want to be gentlemanly and give them a chance to win it back, offer them the Heat in a Finals bet.

Like I said I think someone would have responded to the first 15 offers to buy off if they were interested. It's not a big enough bet to worry about it bro.

Nice hit though, looks like you got it locked up. Was fun.

no man...I'm not seeking a hedge on online books so i figured i'd float the idea here...

i had 250 to win 2K on the spurs to win the west 2 years ago and wish i'd hedged when they were up 2 games on OKC then... there's less to gain this season, and i prepared a $400 hedge which is all i think it's worth. To make the offer is just about guaranteeing a win

I genuinely believe it's not over...I just think 400 bucks on a smaller to win is a fair offer...i guess there's no way anyone's gonna take it but i still think it's pretty fair

lol blah...i'm serious...i could've taken a thousand dollar win on a 250 bet two seasons ago...when the spurs were in the midst of a 20 game winning streak and up 2-0 against OKC...what happens next? Ibaka and Perkins go something like 18-20 in a pivotal game, harden has the series of his life, spurs shooting dips like 15 points for the remainder of the series and they dont win again...then okc, after playing at a level that would've crushed Miami...come back to reality and get murdered. It's the NBA, any team with these players can win..I'm not claiming victory, I'm offering a $400 hedge

I dare you to jinx it ivy. Say there's no way the spurs will lose this series. I dare you... It's true anyways.

I'll pay ya on this one once it's done and double down on championship if ya want. Pending prices obv

I dont' wanna double down...that's a big risk bet....this gave me action for the whole season....but I would deff bet a little depending on prices and of course opponents...

But this really isn't over yet, OKC has the ability to get hot and hold serve @ home...this series can still come down to one game

egg....i aint Pming shit yet lol...btw, it looks like Ibaka is back...so far, all SAS did is hold serve @ home...no idea why you guys are so gung ho to call it over...I offered the hedge b/c i was more then happy to offer up $400...I'd probably go to $500 but I doubt you guys would take it...

BOL egg/steed...shit aint over yet

You got it ivy. Call it over. No way in hell OKC can come back. Lock it up man. Call it.

Broom1-200x200.jpg

I don't see how OKC ever plays like that again.

Spurs by 20 from here on out. Send me Paypal ivy thx

blah blah blah....

btw, you guys find it bizarre that the spurs have now played 9 games in a row without a game within single digits.

I found it really bizarre. Was going to mention it in the WCF thread.
Not only them, but Pacers as well.

Both teams don't really have close finishes. It's either their plan working and they roll or their plan fails and they lose easily.

So far, we seen some great minutes in both Finals, but no real drama.

Part of it is Pop. When they start to lose, he gives up quick and unloads the bench. He'd rather try and rest them a little then try for a comeback.

Ivy if you want a break I'll let you off for $190. But if you wait until tomorrow it might be $200. Pretty sure Duncan had his period and Parker has contracted herpes from Ginobli.

Another losing wager for the Eggman.....congrats Spurs, even if somehow the Thunder win game 6, this Spurs team is obviously unbeatable at home. Wow. enjoy the Finals. Want to roll some on the Finals?

It aint over yet lol...

I believe the Spurs would close it out at home but I aint calling shit lol...

I'm so emotionally invested in this team I don't need $$ on the finals.

That being said I'll probably roll small just for the action...

but I aint talking bets till this gets closed out lol

Spurs home court in the Finals is a big deal, wonder if the Heat regret walking through the regular season now.

Steed, send me PayPal info so we can square up on the Heat to win the East +300 that I gave you from when they were up 3-1 on the Pacers.

Steed, send me PayPal info so we can square up on the Heat to win the East +300 that I gave you from when they were up 3-1 on the Pacers.

It's break even though because I gave you that Spurs to win one game or more in playoffs at +300. So wash it out.

the hatred for the spurs is very weird, people don't like good basketball

Please define good basketball please. I don't like the Spurs, while Pop is from my region of the world, I can't stand any players on their team. I literally dislike all of them.

"Spurs" is a proper noun, please show it respect and capitalize it.

Back