Let's talk about the 2h of the season...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
What non 1st place team makes a charge?

Who falters a bit?

What's the big trades?

Any value on RSW currently or division winners?

Thoughts on Cincy making a run?

So we like Houston -110 to win the West?

Do my Tigers trade Skubal?

Can the Orioles hang on in the East?

Is Boston hanging close enough to make a run?

Talk To Me!

Thinking Minnesota and Atlanta have realistic chances at winning their division.

If Detroit trades Skubal I'll be pretty disappointed.

Thinking of putting some on Colt Keith (+2500) for AL ROY, #'s are so close to odds on favorite Langford (+125) its ridiculous

Last edited:
If we're gonna deep dive into some potential big value AL ROY, it's gotta be Ben Rice +4000. But probably won't have enough playing time once Rizzo and Stanton return.

Who falters a bit?

What's the big trades?

Talk To Me!
I really like Boston's mojo, and body language on the field. Pitching has held up, and they are Top 5 in both team batting and pitching. Triston Casas should be back soon lengthing their line up even more.

Last edited:
O‘s have the best farm system is baseball. They‘re already so good despite having so much injured pitching. I bet they‘ll acquire some big pitching before the trade deadline, and that‘ll help them go far

Reds have played 9 more home games than road games this year.

Think Texas makes a push and will be a profitable team down the stretch barring crazy trades at the deadline

Yankees and Cleveland played the least amount of home games played this entire season…. Cleveland is 30-11 at home so far this year too

Merrill Kelly and Rodriguez both are throwing now. Get them back healthy then all the Snakes need in the rotation is to decide on the 5th. Bullpen work is likely at the deadline if they can hang around

Who falters a bit?

What's the big trades?

Talk To Me!

I hit this pretty good; not because I love the Astros or think they are great but the Mariners are smoke and mirrors to me. Their lineup is anemic. I suppose the Rangers are in play as well but with a 4-game head start on them i will take my chances.

while i think stros to win div a good bet im
too impatient to be waiting months to cash -110, lol. given their history and playoff track record i think id be more willing to play +700 to win the AL.

Reds have played 9 more home games than road games this year.

Think Texas makes a push and will be a profitable team down the stretch barring crazy trades at the deadline

Yankees and Cleveland played the least amount of home games played this entire season…. Cleveland is 30-11 at home so far this year too

do you buy cle offense to keep up the way they played in 1st half tho? i'm not sure i do, they started to fall off coming into the break, doesn't mean it continues i'm just not so sure i look at that lineup and think they a top 10ish offense which bout where they rank in lot of categories, i havnt really dived into advanced stuff on them just what my eyes say.

im kinda out on reds, ill prob play them plenty of days but feel like ive banged their drum/burnt a future or 2 on them last couple years waiting for this squad. maybe i was just to early, or maybe they don't have what it takes? certainly a easy enough div to win but until bellinger got hurt i prob woulda said i like cubs chances better.

Back