Lay the points with Miami as soon as the line opens on Thursday afternoon

raems

Pretty much a regular
The Knicks are in the throwaway of all throwaway's Friday night in Miami.

They went on a 4 game Western trip and put together a few competitive efforts against really good teams, then came home and handled Detroit. Seems like they had their fill of "competitive efforts" and are done giving a shit for the time being, got outworked by the Heat last night.

Now the Knicks go back out on the road for this one game at Miami. The season is over and they know it, a night out in South Beach on a Thursday night can get pretty rowdy. Wouldn't be shocked if a few guys get hangover DNP's, and those guys who do play won't give a shit.

Miami playing for as high as a 5 seed right now and Spo has them showing up every night. Also some motivation to get back to .500 tomorrow. I expect them to run the Knicks off the court tomorrow by 20+, based on last night's line we're due to see a -9/-9.5 opener. Anything below 13 is major value imo.

Last edited:
team in full tank, playin all the lil knickers now (Baker is not the answer and whn will they learn Phil is the zen master BUT he blows as a talent guy, yes he chose Larry Latvian but even a broke clock is right twice a day)

and Melo is "OK" will reduced role....goes to show he has no heart, all about the benjamins and nothing about desire to be the best and win a 'ship. his legacy is trash.

Don't think the line will be released until tomorrow morning

That time of year...

Just basically doing the usual home and away flip, add a bit for the Knicks sitting starters or limiting minutes then slight factor the playoff implications and I think 11.5 is fair...a bit higher would be no surprise though.

If you want to bet on the heat early because you think melo/rose may be out then that's fine. I don't usually like locking in early because I usually don't like it if a line steams toward the side I chose. Following steam has been a money burner lately. Opening line will be interesting

Too ignorant about NBA, but this feels like week 17 of the NFL, it being important to know simply who's working hard and who isn't. I like -9.5

That is really low. That basically is a flip from Tuesday not taking into account nyk playing the young guys.

Sorry guys, was a terrible read on my part. Hope nobody tailed more than they could afford.

Don't worry dude I liked the play too and you just confirmed what I thought. I also take it as karma for convincing someone to tail me on Georgia Tech (awful read on my part, too). So now I feel cleansed of sin lol

Back