L.A.Lakers @ Utah Jazz

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

07-08 season 2-3 (-$1120)

L.A. +7.5 (550 to win 500)

Take LA tonight, this is too many points under the circumstances. Okur left wednesday's game and didn't come back and has complained about his back being tight and is a gametime decision. Boozer sprained his right ankle on the same night and altho the xrays are negative and he's gametime probable (obviously ankle sprains slow you down) it's sure to effect him out there tonight. I'm also of the school when you have two "questionable" unjuries posted and the line is alraedy adjusted...you get added value from the possibillity that one or both of those players end up sittin it out and the line adjusts right before gametime. Now let's talk about LA. Kobe played limited minutes last night (of course a good thing)...24/7/6 in <30 minutes. The Bench raelly came up huge last night for LA in the second half and I'm gonna single out Vujacic's carrear high 22 points. Don't be surprised if he sees extended minutes tonight and that hot hand rolls over on to the Jazz tongiht. The Lakers as a whole shot over 50% from the field and 40% from behind the arc and with no real chance of fatigue (youth and lack of extended minutes) I'm a firm believer in staying with a hot team. I had this game circled if the Lakers got blown out last night and the starters saw some rest...I feel as if this situation is all the better for us tonight. Season numbers give Utah a 2point advantage tonight. Xfactor is how well they've played at home thus far...maens little to me seeing as how the Lakers have enjoyed great success both @ Utah and @ LA vs the JAzz in the past two seasons (4-1 ATS last 5 and 4 outa 5 ST8 up). LA plays well against this team and they can compete with anyone on the west coast with the shooting I saw last night.

killa has pointed out that i'm -$1120 and not 1220....generous all of a sudden from the German....

Am I the only one impressed that Ivy is down $1120 and not making this play for $1120?

I guess only I know him as "All In Ivy" or "Double Down Ivy" lol

He probably has an excel sheet with your checking account balanced for you as well. That's real nice of him. Hope the Jazz win by 7. GL tonight Ivy.

lol...i text him happy thanksgiving...he texts me back, "fuck you Smile!"...lol

LMFAO. What a nice man Muthafukin Franchise :D.:36_11_6:

GL tonight Bilivy. :shake: :cheers:

azz F Carlos Boozer (ankle) and C Mehmet Okur (back) both sat out today's shootaround and are now gametime decisions.

i know philly...the reason i said boozer is gametime probable is b/c he came back and played with his ankle taped...okur is a huge question mark

Back