Pretty much a regular
YTD: 40-38-4, -1.72

Saturday:

MLB, Baseball
Miami Marlins vs Colorado Rockies , Sat 06/15 01:10 PM
Total Over 10.5 for Game -105

*2 UNITS*

smileys-beer-129300.gif

GL hugh, I havent been able to figure the Rocks total so just left it alone but there is definitely some power hitting in todays game

GL hugh, I havent been able to figure the Rocks total so just left it alone but there is definitely some power hitting in todays game
Well, you know me. Gimme 16.5 at Coors and I'd probably still take the over... : ) Having said that, a few things I liked when I looked it over were a) favourable splits for the Marlins with regards to LHP and daytime games and b) the Rockies offense cooling off a bit last night after a torrid start to the month (think the tendency would be towards a gradual cooling off as opposed to a full board reversal, and the prospect of facing David Phelps doesn't really give me much cause for concern). Not crazy about Randazzo behind the plate, but at least you know they'll be up there hacking.

Good luck hound and thanks BAR.

BOL hugh, O by the way I'm with you on this one and may still play the side W/Miami. Might even throw a parlay in there with the Road team/Over always like that play. Miami finally starting to play and score.

Well, you know me. Gimme 16.5 at Coors and I'd probably still take the over... : ) Having said that, a few things I liked when I looked it over were a) favourable splits for the Marlins with regards to LHP and daytime games and b) the Rockies offense cooling off a bit last night after a torrid start to the month (think the tendency would be towards a gradual cooling off as opposed to a full board reversal, and the prospect of facing David Phelps doesn't really give me much cause for concern). Not crazy about Randazzo behind the plate, but at least you know they'll be up there hacking.

Good luck hound and thanks BAR.

Thanks for the feedback, looks like they are finally getting started after a rain delay

YTD: 41-38-4, +0.28

Sunday:

MLB, Baseball
Houston Astros vs Toronto Blue Jays , Sun 07/15 10:05 AM
Houston Astros Over 4 for Game -115

*2 UNITS*

MLB, Baseball
Miami Marlins vs Colorado Rockies , Sun 07/15 01:10 PM
Total Over 11 for Game -115

*2 UNITS*

smileys-beer-129300.gif
Thanks P2W and Paulie.

good call on the Rocks Over yesterday, wish I had put more on it after ur feedback...but on the Over today ...all by myself :) :)
that Stros TT over 4 is interesting as I played the game under :prayer
BOL on them All hugh

YTD: 42-39-4, -0.02

Monday:

MLB, Baseball
St. Louis Cardinals vs Colorado Rockies , Mon 08/15 05:40 PM
Total Over 9.5 for Game -132

*2 UNITS*

smileys-beer-129300.gif
Thanks hound and gsro.

YTD: 43-39-4, +1.98

Tuesday: