July In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breck Shea is awful.
You got me why Wondo is not a part of the USMNT. He looks good out there to me. But, I don't follow the national team that much.

BOO YAH!
I have a huge night and Billy returns...coincidence? I think not!
Gonna ride some momentum with some plays this a.m.

Quickly:
Stromogodset -0.5
AIK/Syrianski o2.5
and.....
Honka for the road win :goal:

Played Honka at +140, saw it at +170 right before kickoff tho :hang: Evidently, market movers do not read my sure fire winners.

Not for me Wade. Mexico not very motivated, don't have a strong side. They'll probably win, but I am not backing them.

looking like 2-1 today, but coulda been even nicer had i waited on honka. oh well. will take my profits and enough said.
Have a good day :cheers:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/08SQLBgppOc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7xK_5CpPLhw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

well this is odd, Ajax is currently playing Osasuna right now but they have a game a couple hours later vs Werder Bremen...wtf?

Toronto Mike It's typical to do soemthing like this... Take the Over if anything. Ajax will play with their another 11

Tito Villanova to step down at Barca. Sad story all around. I dislike Barcelona, but hate to hear about this stuff.

Afternoon gents :cheers:

Haven't been playing much the past few weeks, just gearing up for seasons to start, but did see one game today that will warrant a mention and a play for me.

Partizan Belgrade. I'm laying the handicap -1.5 (-117) and playing it for a medium size bet

:cheers:

Uli Hoeneß Cup - Bayern München vs Barcelona

B.Munich 2 - Barca 0

iqD5EAnVccld.gif

i5NhHjh7t8crE.gif

gonna be playing on a shit field at Cowboys stadium for the semis. Laying the grass directly on concrete.

BP4nAUACEAAKtHy.jpg

Pile of green sand to fill in grass gaps in Dallas pic.twitter.com/jDQfpwz58f

BP4nKKGCUAAYkr5.jpg

But it's not just about the visuals. It's also about the feel. Unlike most temporary grass surfaces, which are usually laid over an artificial-turf base, the one at Cowboys Stadium is laid directly over concrete. "It seems like concrete on top," U.S. goalkeepers coach Kasey Keller told me as he checked out the surface. "Hard. Real hard."As the U.S. prepares to meet Honduras in the first semifinal on Wednesday (7 p.m. ET, Fox Soccer, UniMas, Univision Deportes), coach Jurgen Klinsmann wasn't very happy either. The U.S. press conference took place before he saw the field, but you could see Klinsmann shaking his head visibly as he walked on the grass for the first time.
All you can hope is that the pitch won't affect the games too much and won't cause any injuries to players. But CONCACAF has to get its act together and make sure it picks suitable venues for its showpiece event. The Gold Cup can't just be about making money.

Damn Eddie Johnson is only 29, seems like he has been around forever.

I seriously thought he was 34-35 years old.

Would have liked to have seen Robbie Rogers on the roster for the Gold Cup, afraid he is unlikely to be on the WC roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back