July In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Ghana +0.5. Think they are undervalued due to being in group with Spain and France, who they competed with.

Okay, this has to be easy money.
Joey Chestnut o63.5 hot dogs eaten +115
He's done this 3 of the past 6 years and heard he wants to beat his record this year. I'll take a shot.

Hugh, do you know what type of limits 5D is setting on these early round Champions and Europa League matches?

Hugh, do you know what type of limits 5D is setting on these early round Champions and Europa League matches?
No clue, but I just checked my Pinnacle account and the limit's 736. Then again, everyone has different limits...

You were right Mike about Montreal signing all these Italian players. Who's this Paponi guy?

ay_113411224.jpg

funny that this was such a big deal...

ay_113411224.jpg

funny that this was such a big deal...

You don't like Gotze? It's a pretty big deal that he left Dortmund to join Bayern isn't it? Especially after he sat out the CL Final with "an injury." I don't follow as closely as others of you, so maybe I'm way off about the move and about Gotze, but I think he's a supreme talent.

nah Lareux, it was that BM let Goetz wear a nike shirt at the press conference. Adidas (German company) is BM's sponsor, they actually own ~%10 of BM.

nah Lareux, it was that BM let Goetz wear a nike shirt at the press conference. Adidas (German company) is BM's sponsor, they actually own ~%10 of BM.

Gotcha. I didn't know that's what you were talking about, my fault. I read about the t-shirt faux pas, and agree that it shouldn't have been a big deal at all. One article correctly stated that the exposure both companies are receiving from the story (Nike and Adidas) should outweigh any negative connotations.

Okay, this has to be easy money.
Joey Chestnut o63.5 hot dogs eaten +115
He's done this 3 of the past 6 years and heard he wants to beat his record this year. I'll take a shot.

That's an unreal # you got there with o63.5 +115. It is currently -140 for the over. Nice job!

i was at the game tonight...not much of a challenge, but I thought shea was a big weapon outside

<iframe width="480" height="320" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yewzbhF9a0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back