July In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love me some Break Shea, hope he gets to play this upcoming season - Stoke still I believe. Well at least Pullis is gone so perhaps he can impress Mark Hughes.

USA needs him to step up.

Thought he played for Helsingborg in Sweden?

He did and signed a 6 month extension at the beginning of the year but I think he is looking for a new home.

Sweden plays summer schedule right ? He can't sit out the fall/spring if he is gonna make the WC roster.

nope i needed that. it's a different stadium but still the same city so the home field advantage is apparent.

love how they are pressing like crazy to win rather than wait for Extra time

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w-NshzYK9y0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

great goal

2-1 Panama

Glad u cashed a 5-1 dog Dollaz but man I wanted to see the US trash Mexico.

Thanks. I did too. But this was +300 at the start. Tied at half in an attacking game, thought +500 was too much. Bookies really underrated Panama in this tourney and completely overated a B side for Mexico.

I have USA to win per-tourney. Likely just sit on that and put a little on the over, I don't this Panama wants to sit back at all.

Wish directv still carried GolTV so I could have watched the German Super Cup. Dortmund winning 4-2 late.

Apparently Cruz Azul can't afford drainage for their pitch. I've NEVER seen a field like this...

:shocked:

ku-xlarge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back