July In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can get +200 for O2.5, think I'm gonna bite. there's no way in hell this game finishes with 1 goal. I would target O1.5, but given the time needed to pass by for it's price to get reasonable, the 2nd goal will probably already have been scored

thanks, but i expected that beat

mejico is not the class of this game, they are participants only

Thanks guys. Was reading thread at HT. played panama next goal +280; over 3 -111, over 3.5 +200

Really wanted to play panama but Mexican dominance history scared me. This Mexico team is shit. I hope the book is stubborn.

i dont follow as much as yall but Mexico doesnt seem to be the force they were

i didnt look at this game but are they not full force here? or fielding something different/tooling around?

if you all have never seen Shadow Billionaire, about Larry Hillblom the DLH founder, try and record it on CNBC

One of the wildest stories of a guy I had never heard of before

really interesting story

Probably no reason to mess with this gold cup garbage. Shit tournament, players and coaches much more concerned with WC qualifying, hell even league play for most north american/south american teams. But, fuck it nothing else on.
Played Honduras -131. Line's been going down all day, low enough to be playable.
:cheers:

nice hit Dylan....I had Honduras in a ml parlay, we were pretty lucky. Haiti missed some wide open chances, comical really. They dominated

• [*=left]Haiti
    [*=right]Honduras
[TABLE="class: no-borders, width: 0"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">[TR]
[TD="class: first"]23(3)[/TD]
[TD="class: center, align: center"]Shots (on goal)[/TD]
[TD="class: right last, align: right"]6(2)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]10[/TD]
[TD="class: center, align: center"]Fouls[/TD]
[TD="class: right last, align: right"]10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]10[/TD]
[TD="class: center, align: center"]Corner kicks[/TD]
[TD="class: right last, align: right"]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]7[/TD]
[TD="class: center, align: center"]Offsides[/TD]
[TD="class: right last, align: right"]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]50%[/TD]
[TD="class: center, align: center"]Time of Possession[/TD]
[TD="class: right last, align: right"]50%[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]2[/TD]
[TD="class: center, align: center"]Yellow Cards[/TD]
[TD="class: right last, align: right"]1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]0[/TD]
[TD="class: center, align: center"]Red Cards[/TD]
[TD="class: right last, align: right"]0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: first"]0[/TD]
[TD="class: center, align: center"]Saves[/TD]
[TD="class: right last, align: right"]3[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

yeah, caught some of the game last night. Always nice to be a wrong side winner from time to time.

Next game for Haiti is against T&T and I actually watched all of the early game. I think there'll be plenty of goals in that one.

Let's see if we can make some fucking money today :cheers:

Played o3.75 in the FC/PSV Eindhoven match later on. Gonna poke around a bit to see if anything else pops up, but for now, this is it
:cheers:

article-2358276-1AB78F07000005DC-13_306x374.jpg
article-2358276-1AB78F13000005DC-167_306x375.jpg

Like the home kit, but that HP logo's kind of tacky...

#USMNT starting lineup: Rimando; Parkhurst, Orozco-Fiscal, Goodson, Beasley ©; Beckerman; Corona, Diskerud, Torres; Donovan, Wondolowski

errrrr

stu holden and hercules gomez? F parkhurst.

holden much more offensive minded, goes forward and creative. Beckerman the safe , conservative pick

yeah, i meant gomez...Wondo blows, not sure why he keeps getting call ups...My only guess the reason he is starting is b/c of the opponnent and it is really the only game we will see him get meaningful time in

Here's to the U.S. starting off hot in the 1st half. On US -1.5 and over 1.5 for 1st half. GL fellas.

Swansea up 8-0 in a friendly against a lower division Dutch team....starting Michu, and even Jonjo Shevely getting goals. Good thing this a friendly ffs.

Haven't seen a lick of Iraq/Uruguay. Played Uruaguay to qualify when they were down 1-0. Who's bossing this game? May just lock in a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back