July In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early action today I am on Levski Sofia -137
I liked the under, but I don't like playing u2.25's too much, so I just played the side.

Let's win some fucking money today :cheers:

yeah, that ticket's already been ripped and done away with.....still pondering one or two more plays.

I did go with Videoton o2.75....so make your plays accordingly :cheers:

Think I may call Billy tonight, see how he's doing.
How many Billy's can there be after all in Oxford. Will just call directory assistance (on company phone, obv) and see how he's doing.

Yesterday sucked. Now have an overweight position in one game.

But for today, lets play PSV at evens. That seems pretty good value to me, so it's sure to lose :cheers:

Billy!
I know your name ffs. Good to see you back though. Hope you stick around and watch me lose lots of fucking money waiting for league plays to start.

price on usa on spread is redic. I think they probably win big, but price sucks..maybe a flyer on -4.5 +140

Yeah, I'll pass.
Like your Portland play later on, but I'm gonna wait.
Big game today for the Dynamo. Would love to back them, but they can't score for shit. Half their team out. They need to win...may play them small.

yeah, Houston cant score, would be hard for me to back on the road, but price on +.5 for them is good

Dortmund gonna be a real fun team to watch this year. Been looking at futures bets in Euro leagues.
BM like -450 to win Bundesliga
Juve -125/-140 - I probably like this one the most
Premier League, Man U is third pick, which is fucking nuts. Yeah, i know, they aint what they used to be, but they won it last year, haven't lost a player of any interest. whereas city lost one of their biggest attackers, toure getting older, silva was not that great last year - the back line is getting older. Chelsea holds no value imo. Gonna play ManU big - yeah, still a homer pick, but ffs no way they should be third choice

Gonna play some lower league futures too I think. Watford worth a shot from what I'm reading. No way QPR should be such a strong favorite, I don't care if they have the most talent (allegedly) that team gave up last year, and no way they gonna roll over these hungrier teams below them.

oh, more about Dortmund, they picked up a Skatar attacking mid (Mkhitayraan spelling, obv) who has been awesome...plus Lewandoski on the team until next year. Good back line still, gonna need to look into them more, but fuck that team can run with anyone in the world.

Okay, going to be drinking tonight so I figured I may as well have some action on MLS games.
Played o2.5 in Mtl/NY game (-131)
Portland pk -109
And..........
My Houston Dynamo +0.5 -120, and to win +293 :goal: :goal: :goal:

question- I do not know much about the game of soccer but was wondering why a lot of guys are hating on that Wondolowski. I read it in the in game vs. Belize.. I know the competition they are playing is crap but he seems to be able to get the ball in the net and that is the name of the game right? I think he led the MLS in goals last season or was close(I may be wrong). I did not see any of the Belize game and only the first half of todays game.
also, that tall cat on the US, he was on the left side, offensive side, he is brutal.. cant think of his name lol

so tell me what is wrong with Wondolowski?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back