JUGGERNAUT WEEK IN THE CFL

Teapot9

Dr. Van Nostrand‘s Dermatological Assistant
And it kicks off tonight in @pb278817 ’d beloved province of Manitoba!!!!

The BC Lions head east to take on Grey Cup Finalist Winnipeg in a game that features the #2 (BC) and #3 (Winnipeg) ranked teams in the weekly “Teapot9 CFL Power Rankings Podcast” downloadable in your Google Play and Apple Store for mobile devices.

Let’s cut to the chase the play is in

BC +5.5

And it kicks off tonight in @pb278817 ’d beloved province of Manitoba!!!!

The BC Lions head east to take on Grey Cup Finalist Winnipeg in a game that features the #2 (BC) and #3 (Winnipeg) ranked teams in the weekly “Teapot9 CFL Power Rankings Podcast” downloadable in your Google Play and Apple Store for mobile devices.

Let’s cut to the chase the play is in

BC +5.5
Go blue

Well, I’m man enough to admit when I’m off even it’s by a sliver. This was not that, I was WAYYYY off.

Tonight we turn our focus to Calgary, not sure if my guy @chipnotized is in the building but this is a huge test for the Stamps at home against the leagues undefeated Grey cup defending champion Toronto Argonauts.

Toronto may win by 7,638 but I like the home team’s moxie.

Calgary +10 to win 0.5 unit

Well, I’m man enough to admit when I’m off even it’s by a sliver. This was not that, I was WAYYYY off.

Tonight we turn our focus to Calgary, not sure if my guy @chipnotized is in the building but this is a huge test for the Stamps at home against the leagues undefeated Grey cup defending champion Toronto Argonauts.

Toronto may win by 7,638 but I like the home team’s moxie.

Calgary +10 to win 0.5 unit
Haven't been to McMahon yet this year, hoping to get up there at harvest time when the Roughies come to town.

I've been glued to baseball, but I see this boost being offered at BOL for today's game:

Hamilton Tiger-Cats Win & Total Over 45.5 - NOW +400

..it fits my "fade the frogs" handicapping methodology, but I'll defer to you @Teapot9 ...what say you?

Back