January 2014 In-game

Weird Oldham were 200/1 to win just before Suarez came on, 300/1 when he came on and now only 400/1 2-0 down. Figure that one out.

this italian over is fucked. lost plenty of overs in my life, but ffs, this one shoulda had more goals in it. pathetic fuckers.

United's current home run of four defeats in six games (all comps) never happened under Sir Alex Ferguson.
Awesome.

2 - Man Utd have been eliminated at this stage of the #FACup for just the second time in 29 years (also 2010 v Leeds United). Surprise. 1 hours ago

1 - Swansea City have won at Old Trafford for the very first time in their history (D2 L8). Momentous. #FACup 1 hours ago

4 - Manchester United have lost four of their last six home games in all competitions (W2). Beaten. 1 hours ago

1 - Manchester United have scored more than one goal in just one of their last six games at Old Trafford (3-1 v West Ham). Tame. 2 hours ago

1 - Manchester United have kept just one clean sheet in their last six at Old Trafford (all comps). Welcome. 3 hours ago

it looks like Roma is the better side to me here so far

Juve goal but outside that nothing, but I am watching with only half attention

what you think dylan?

What was the deal with the pink balls in the FA Cup games today? I've never seen those before...

Back