January 2014 In-game

Tottenham +391

lets do it
igEppMrpnDEmD.gif

thought he would be gone after his good season

no doubt braves but what I found really peculiar is he transferred to Mexico? It's not like Mexico is a huge step above MLS, I can only assume he is getting paid more there and perhaps the transfer fee was too good to pass up for Whitecaps.
You would think that if the organization was going to let go of their star player they must of planned someone to come in.
With Toronto getting really aggressive, Whitecaps might want to respond.

no doubt braves but what I found really peculiar is he transferred to Mexico? It's not like Mexico is a huge step above MLS, I can only assume he is getting paid more there and perhaps the transfer fee was too good to pass up for Whitecaps.
You would think that if the organization was going to let go of their star player they must of planned someone to come in.
Vancouver following TFC's 5 year plan? Let go (possibly) their most dynamic player, lose one of their most dependable defenders to retirement, have their one time star of the future regress at a rapid pace, etc...

I thought I read Reo-Coker was talking up MLS to guys back home, so maybe that's the plan?

Mexican league def pays more than the MLS.

Vancouver prolly could have made him a DP and kept him, but like you said the transfer fee was probably too much for Vancouver to pass up.

Vancouver is denying it BTW...article I read suggest it may be a ploy by his agent to get a salary bump.

Depending on line, AM to win. Not high on Malaga, although the layoff could be a concern. AM can't afford to drop points though.

Yeah, not sure about AM though. Think they may be content with CL birth. Looks like Arsenal already making a bid at Costa, they are a frugal club and I think they understand they cant compete with the likes of Barca/RM, but consistent third places will keep them fat and happy.

Not sure wtf United trying to do tbh. One day I hear they make him a top target, next day I hear very few big signings to be made. Think they may be looking to bring in a defenseman from france...mousa

Back