Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
9/17 games have been breaks

Kinda figure Simona would outlast something like that but never know, trying to get breaks at plus money seems logical
who does halep have next if she squeeks this one.

Actually it was 9/16, now 10/17

She's certainly not out of it but not watching, if she looks gassed then it could be over quickly

At least Felix got the first set home, so difficult for me the first week of majors

Gotta pick my spots to maximize value really, if Rogers wins g4 to make it 2-2 I will probably play Konjuh to win the 2nd set

Waiting for the Ramos match to start as well as the Kyrigios match

Ramos got pushed back

Let’s go tennis!

Want to find a way to get + on Fritz but it wasn't gonna happen in the 1st set since he served first, even if it for the set

But he'll always be ahead on the scorecard

Waiting for the Ramos match to start as well as the Kyrigios match

Ramos got pushed back

Let’s go tennis!
5th set now in the Murray match means Kyrgios will be delayed but Ramos should be firing up before to long

Hopped in on FAA to win at -125 before he won the 4th but was likely going to, he's made this match incredibly difficult

Frances shouldn't have any issues with the qualifier but never know. He's on some bum court out in the back forty

5th set now in the Murray match means Kyrgios will be delayed but Ramos should be firing up before to long

Hopped in on FAA to win at -125 before he won the 4th but was likely going to, he's made this match incredibly difficult

Frances shouldn't have any issues with the qualifier but never know. He's on some bum court out in the back forty
On my way home now so can watch

He'll play Taro Daniel next match and I've been paying attention the last few weeks, Daniel has been playing very well, only went three sets today and went 7-5/6-1/6-1

Have made a bit on him as of late

Man two matches I really want to see will probably be the last two

I think Ymer can give Tsitsi a helluva match and Sloane v Emma still needs a men's match to start the 4th set

Only 9pm in Melbourne so it's 9pm here

Man two matches I really want to see will probably be the last two

I think Ymer can give Tsitsi a helluva match and Sloane v Emma still needs a men's match to start the 4th set

Only 9pm in Melbourne so it's 9pm here
I’m not convinced tsitsipas is fit but also not convinced ymer can hang best of 5.

Sloane and Emma could be good or a train wreck. Not sure what to expect from either

Reactions: KJ
I'm a fan of Sinner but just now looking at his path to the quarters

It's legitimately all on him if he doesn't get there

Back