Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
Felix vs med should be good tonight. I was surprised Felix stood his ground in 3rd to beat zverev.

Iga plays Barty too
Will be so pissed if I crash during FAA/Med, never know what time these Aussie matches start! They are 6 hours behind but plus a day for me

I expect Barty to cruise there, Iga looked spent tonight/this morning/whatever

Will be so pissed if I crash during FAA/Med, never know what time these Aussie matches start! They are 6 hours behind but plus a day for me

I expect Barty to cruise there, Iga looked spent tonight/this morning/whatever
Yeah I think it’s scheduled for 330 am but likely starting later

Let's do this! I really don't know what to expect when you have great singles players doing it for the marbles

Kinda like Canada but hate fading Med, he's looked so good when I've seen him in doubles

Just doubled up at +190, should have waited anyway with Canadians serving first

He just said it perfectly

Felix looks lost against Med in the doubles, it's basically guesswork for him right now

Prolly should just play this 2nd set over 12.5 now

Not like Saf looks any kind of comfortable now and if this gets into needing Shap or Saf to make points, it could go on awhile

Yeah she was on fire. I was against her when she absolutely destroyed sakkari
I love Mugu, be curious to see how that draws out

If Osaka is at 75% mentally she's winning, I think that her going to Melbourne at the beginning of the year tells me she's mentally fit enough. No one remotely matches up with her physically.

And just seeing Osaka withdrew from the final in Adelaide

Need to follow up on the injury but it doesn't sound serious, to be expected when she hasn't played in months and deals with an actual schedule. Good thing she did this tournament to get that out the way...no chance she withdraws if it's the Open

And just seeing Osaka withdrew from the final in Adelaide

Need to follow up on the injury but it doesn't sound serious, to be expected when she hasn't played in months and deals with an actual schedule. Good thing she did this tournament to get that out the way...no chance she withdraws if it's the Open
Weak. Hate when players do that.

This was a night I coulda gone to the strip club but figured betting tennis would be more lucrative

Gonna be pissed if I don't rake and didn't get to motorboat

Back