Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
Good lord going to try to play Osaka on every return game and getting her at -400 on serve is a gift for a few minutes

Not that anyone is watching right now but Zverev just hit a 2nd serve that might have hit the court before it hit the net lol

At best it hit the very bottom of the net

Its all going to be just fine when Keys wins the tournament at 80-1.
Osaka was insane but of course had a little mental fidget in there, not enough to make a difference in the match but it showed

Now gotta see how Emma responds after drilling Sloane tonight. Naturally assume it's not as sharp but I'm curious

Also I actually watched Monfils after probably 10 5 minute naps. Man he looks like young Monfils but with a ton more control. I know he went through the depression of the Covid thing like some of us probably did (raises hand) but he looks like he's better than ever.

He blames it on the marriage lol, hard to blame him

She looked like she was running in mud
I've actually been betting Bencic futures at every grand slam for a few years since meeting her a few years ago at the US Open. I was sitting at one of the outer courts and she randomly sat next to me and we spoke for awhile. Belinda is a solid player and a nice girl but I'm probably wasting money hoping she wins one of these grand slams.

Reactions: KJ
Also I actually watched Monfils after probably 10 5 minute naps. Man he looks like young Monfils but with a ton more control. I know he went through the depression of the Covid thing like some of us probably did (raises hand) but he looks like he's better than ever.

He blames it on the marriage lol, hard to blame him
Monfils can be solid but he has no chance against any of the big guys.

I was looking at Anisimova futures and then saw that all she has to do is beat Osaka and Barty just to reach the quarterfinals.

Ugh Caesars live tennis is down right now, hope they get it up here shortly

ATP

Cressy -162
Daniel +300
Tiafoe/Fritz o39.5 -110 3*

WTA

Bouzkova +120
Inglis +100 2*
Kontaveit -4.5 -130 3*
Konjuh +175

Looking like a terrible read on Kontaveit, working hard just to win a game and pretty easy at giving them away

Back