Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
Thing with these chicks though is you never really can count on them holding serve more than 3 times a set lol

have you, or anyone here, been to Australia?
Not yet

Have some friends that got a contract accepted on a house to close in a month and left the next day for 3 weeks there, what a pain in the ass that was to close. Think he has relatives.

Pretty sure Bet Crimes and Emkee are in NZ right now, surprised we don't have any live Aussies here

Not yet

Have some friends that got a contract accepted on a house to close in a month and left the next day for 3 weeks there, what a pain in the ass that was to close. Think he has relatives.

Pretty sure Bet Crimes and Emkee are in NZ right now, surprised we don't have any live Aussies here
the wife has always wanted to go(when we were younger). I can't take a flight from here to Houston without banging on the cockpit door asking to pull over.Only reason we ever made the Vegas flights was drugs(pharma) and the fact I expected to bring some money back.

Reactions: KJ
the wife has always wanted to go(when we were younger). I can't take a flight from here to Houston without banging on the cockpit door asking to pull over.Only reason we ever made the Vegas flights was drugs(pharma) and the fact I expected to bring some money back.
I'd have to take a massive sedative, can't even be on the phone w/o pacing. Why a desk job doesn't work

Kinda like Tom Cruise and that bat in A Few Good Men, I'd go to the office and put it on speaker and shoot nerf hoops

I took your team + 8
wanted the ml, but undecided with 10min to go
Odd they just played in Ames a couple weeks ago to see that turnaround

8 seems like a lot with ISU's defense but I also think TT might do what the Clones do just slightly better. Be an interesting watch for me.

Don't think I've seen a retirement yet til now, gotta be pissed if you had Svitolina and up 5-1 in the 3rd and opponent retires, what a kick to the nutz

Last 3 games was amazing how much the fitness played into PCB winning, he had spring, Griekspoor looked like he was running with brick feet

PCB has heel issues now, something to think about next round

Last 3 games was amazing how much the fitness played into PCB winning, he had spring, Griekspoor looked like he was running with brick feet

PCB has heel issues now, something to think about next round
i won $400 on this - thanks for the post

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Back