Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
i had no caffeine and was falling asleep 30 minutes before the match started now i'm not sure i can get to sleep - hopefully wake up in time for NFL

Over should be pretty close to locked up right? Maybe one more point. From both? Too high to remember whst you had and adding it up. Lol

alright now i am really out of here- will watch rest of match with no laptop - battery dead- need to recharge so i can pre-game with Providence/Marquette before NFL :bballspin:

Nadal has had some baffling shot placements this match.

There been few points I’m Fuckin shocked they hit back line 2-3 x in a row. That why Med tried smashing last one from behind line, frustrated they kept landing in, lol. Med drop shots killing him, they not good.

Can't remember the last time I seen 40-love in this match

That scrub serve of berrentini took like 22 straight games against nadal. I didn’t think he be able to break Med this much but his serve has not been as good.

Maybe Medvedev should stop playing ten feet behind the baseline on every serve. He should be destroying these second serves but just seems happy to get it back on the court. He is also embarrasingly bad at the net.

Back