Jan 6 NBA

SF_capper

CTG addict
Plays:
Orlando 1st H -7 -105- 1.025 for .9762 W
Oklahoma City Thunder ML +115- 1.86 for 2.139 W
--Oklahoma City Thunder +2.5- 1.05 for .9545 W
--(essentially 3 units on OKC, will count as 1 play in record unless the spread makes a difference)
Dallas 1st H -7- 1.05 for .9545 W
Dallas -12.5- 2.1 for 1.9091 L
Chicago -9- 1.05 for .9545 L
New Orleans +7.5- +.92 units W
1st H New Orleans +4 -115- 2.15 for 1.8696 W
-1st H New Orleans +4.5 -110- 1.1 for 1
--2nd H New Orleans +7- +3 units W
Memphis 2nd H -3.5- 2.1 for eh L

day:
6-3
+6.5638

30-10
+26.3745

my lines not including situations/recent injuries:

Orlando -12.5
Houston -3
Boston -8.5
OKC -1.5
Memphis -3.5
Chicago -8
Dallas -12.5
Lakers -6

looking thru the games right now. shit day yesterday but lucked out with milwaukee. Ive been playing games too large, so gonna try to scale back a bit with better discipline

Last edited:
Bulls shouldn't be favored against anyone but I guess the Kings really blow. Maybe a first half play for me.

Washington @ Orlando
fuck this is why I should do my work early. I think this line opened at 12, now at 13. great spot for orlando. off the dissapointing loss to Toronto should be amped up for this game. Washington, no doubt about it, off their superbowl W. Beat Cavs in a huge home game upset. Both teams got a travel 2m. Like Orlando, and since I made the line 12.5, not much value lost. May get a unit or two down laying the chalk. gonna watch movement a bit. HORRIBLE matchups for Washington

Houston @ Philly
Both teams in shit spots. I'd guess both tmac and artest rest up for boston 2m, but still asking philly to beat houston is tough. esp with the schedule spot for philly- road trip-home-and at milwaukee 2m. similiar to BAR's spot, so since I hate and love both sides, I'll pass. Can see a minimal effort by houston, despite being off a loss, as you KNOW they want Boston

Boston @ Charlotte
gonna keep it simple for me and pass again. Charlotte usually plays Boston tough (altho its usually jrich killin them) and Boston has huge lookaheads to Houston and Cleveland. However, Boston off a loss to New York?! they can win by 50, so I'm ok.

New York @ OKC
How is NY faved? I'm gonna be on OKC ML, how much- not sure. KY off the huge upset win over their hated team Boston, and OKC altho off a shocker have had 4 days to rest and regroup. 1st of 4/5 for OKC, bu still think they take this one.

eh no time but shortly

I think gooden is back this game, 4/5 for sac, Chicago is flames

like New Orleans in a big revenge game for them. LA has been rolling and may just skip thru the beginning of the game

Great spot for Orlando--. They start a away and then home with Atlanta the next day. Atlanta the team 3 back from them in the division who keeps beating them. Not really a good spot

Great spot for Orlando--. They start a away and then home with Atlanta the next day. Atlanta the team 3 back from them in the division who keeps beating them. Not really a good spot

you're right about a possible lookahead with atlanta 2m who also did beat them on the season opener

I normalyy advise against "betting against injuries", but this is Clippers lineup that will be out tonight

Paul Davis, Ricky Davis, Jason Hart, Chris Kaman, Fred Jones, Zach Randolph, Baron Davis.

That leaves the starting linep to I suppose:
Mardy Collins, Eric Gordon, Al Thornton, Brian Skinner, and Marcus Camby, with a bench of ... Steve Novak and Deandre Jordan?
normally would also be concerned of Dallas looking past this already bad injury plagued team, but the 20 pt loss to memphis may change their mind.

"You definitely don’t want to drop a game like this against a team you should beat," Terry said. "We’ve got the Clippers coming in Tuesday, so that’s an important game.""You definitely don’t want to drop a game like this against a team you should beat," Terry said. "We’ve got the Clippers coming in Tuesday, so that’s an important game."

I don't worry about value as I made this one Dallas -12.5 without the consideration of Baron being out

Dallas 1st H -7- 1.05 for .9545
Dallas -12.5- 2.1 for 1.9091

thought about Sac, but seems there's some disgruntling going on about Salmons bitching about touches to the media since Kmart came back. compounded with 4/5 I'll pass, but I do definitley lean Sacramento

I think I'm gonna need at least 7 to play New Orleans
100% agree. May have triple revenge but still have shown no ability to be in same class with lala...still agree 7 is tempting as what does LA have to prove. They already know they could sweep NO in playoffs if they meet...

SF how do u feel Ny's approach and motivation for this game will be affected, considering they are @dal, @hou, @No up next. I can see a letdown but wouldn't they wanna win the easiest game on this trip ? Tx.

I wouldnt trust Dallas any time laying DD.
They are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games laying 11 or greater.
Thats a really worrying fact.
I remember them laying 13 vs Charlotte that had a starting-five including Felton-Okafor-Augistin-Hollins-Carroll.
They barely beat them after being down at the half.
I wouldnt read too much into their comments, they keep saying that just just not doing it.

Good Luck though!

SF how do u feel Ny's approach and motivation for this game will be affected, considering they are @dal, @hou, @No up next. I can see a letdown but wouldn't they wanna win the easiest game on this trip ? Tx.

I honestly have NO respect for NY or their ability to rationale for wins. IMO they will be flat as hell off the win and think they are the shit and can beat any team. lol. we saw it off their "successfull 2-3 western road trip" with a hangover after those. this team with confidence is scary bad.
However, your thinking would make sense for a young hard working team like minnesota/OKC/memphis. not the knicks imo

Like OKC as well. Good spot to take them IMO. OKC is always hungry for a win and will always play a lot harder against weaker team (like GS, TOR, MEM, etc)

I wouldnt trust Dallas any time laying DD.
They are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games laying 11 or greater.
Thats a really worrying fact.
I remember them laying 13 vs Charlotte that had a starting-five including Felton-Okafor-Augistin-Hollins-Carroll.
They barely beat them after being down at the half.
I wouldnt read too much into their comments, they keep saying that just just not doing it.

Good Luck though!

wow thats an ugly stat for me, but I still like it. Dallas finally off a loss to a shitty team. something they've been waaay overdue for. There's just no1 on this squad that worries me on Clippers. Thornton+Gordon? I am worried a bit about that trend tho

gonna be on Chicago full game, and New Orleans 1st H, and Full game. probably

Chicago -8.5- 1 unit, New Orleans 1st H- 2 units, New Orleans full game- 1 unit

Back