Its a ride or collide kinda night in SEMCON...A bevy of plays inside(PLAY ADDED)

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Not really my style to play a huge card but I just have some great feels tonight. We'll see what happens.

I'll be adding thoughts over next 35 minutes and a bit more from 7:15 till 8:00

La Lakers +4.5 2 units
La Lakers-Toronto Over 204.5
Boston +4
Denver +7.5 3 units
Orlando +6 2 units
Golden St Pk
Atlanta-Phoenix Over 200.5 4 units

Miami ML +110

Also jumped on Detroit -6.5 -110 tomorrow night here vs Raptors.:cheers: (3 units)

Last edited:
wow :D a lot of plays tonight. On the other side with your Laker play.

On the Warriors though, as well as the over in Toronto. Good luck tonight BAR. :shake: :cheers:

Thanks satyr..was just going to read your thread.

Timmmy..thanks man...BOl to you tonight and this weekend as well.

thoughts on Clev -2.5?

3 in 5 for Miami - 2 of the 3 are roadies
2 in 5 for Clev - with both games at home

Revenge spot for bron maybe?

just take down ur cbb record.. it will make u look better :)

good luck bud

It is a revenge spot for LeBron but toes injuries are tough. Its showing big time. That Clevlend offense isn't what the players want either. I honestly see Mike Brown being dismissed this month. They need something much different offensively to take advantage of the greatest talent walking on hardwood.

just take down ur cbb record.. it will make u look better :)

good luck bud

LOL...I actually have hit 6 of 8 in cbb since the new year. I just haven't posted them. I just look for the shadiness. I'll be back come March tourneys

tune into the golf and watch me lose my second round matchup by 1 stroke.. it will be fun :)

well I agree on Brown....never liked him...

Do you like Golden St for the sake that Chicago is on a long road trip and Warriors will just out run them?

Also, how does that relate to long Laker road trip...thanks

It is a revenge spot for LeBron but toes injuries are tough. Its showing big time. That Clevlend offense isn't what the players want either. I honestly see Mike Brown being dismissed this month. They need something much different offensively to take advantage of the greatest talent walking on hardwood.

why not taking a stab at Miami at 2.25 then? :wacka wacka:

Defensive minded coaches for instance like Pop in SA don't really appeal as much these days and that's what I consider Brown. Pop was lucky to have some of the best talent to carry a lack luster style system, ginolbi (sp), Parker, and Duncan could be much better in another system. Tim doesn't get any easy buckets at all and with Parker he should have 6-10 easy pts a night.

my main question is..

Ilook at Lakers & Bulls schedule...both are long road trips....both teams seem to have fallen short last night...

Is your reasoning that GS should outrun Chicago, but Toronto won't be able to put away LAL?

The Lakers play better in an uptempo situation. This fits them more. I love the will of Kobe tonight. I also like that they had 2 full days rest b4 DET game.

Making me consider buyING out of my Cleveland -2 (-120) pick. I bought it down from 2.5. It's only for $200 but now wondering since the line is at 2.5, I can buy it up to +3 for Miami. If it lands on 2 or 3, I win $200. Otherwise, I lose $40.

What ya think Big Al? Leave it be or buy out and hope for a Cleveland win by 2 or 3?

ok...but is my reasoning on GS to outrun Chicago correct?

sorry for the million questions...just a continuation from last night's thread...:shake:

GSW all the way Austin. Monta to dish out 10 assists and Sarunas to have a big night, Chicago again stuck in a shooting funk, GSW by 10. I hope :D.

is Baron Davis starting? scoresandodds shows him as questionable?

is Baron Davis starting? scoresandodds shows him as questionable?

he is gametime decision apparently. I expect Davis or Monta Ellis to start tonight, perhaps even both will play but knowing silky B-Diddy is a no go in such situations I would expect young and fired up Ellis in the lineup.

he is gametime decision apparently. I expect Davis or Monta Ellis to start tonight, perhaps even both will play but knowing silky B-Diddy is a no go in such situations I would expect young and fired up Ellis in the lineup.

Monta Ellis is playing but Baron Davis is a game-time decision.

Nuggets pregame radio show just announced Marcus Camby is in the locker room gettin IV because of the flu and more than likely will not play. Not sure how this will effect your call on the Nuggets. Without Camby Nuggets have no defense at all.

GL tonight, looks like we are on same side on 3 or so.....I think the Lake Show can wi SU tonight, but only thing holding me off is Toronto is playing out of their asses as of late...GL tonight. I think the Bulls have a shot tonight after last nights garbage! GL BAR>

Making me consider buyING out of my Cleveland -2 (-120) pick. I bought it down from 2.5. It's only for $200 but now wondering since the line is at 2.5, I can buy it up to +3 for Miami. If it lands on 2 or 3, I win $200. Otherwise, I lose $40.

What ya think Big Al? Leave it be or buy out and hope for a Cleveland win by 2 or 3?

I still may add Miami. I really don't recommend backing out of plays unless you have proven to yourself that the intial play was def incorrect. That being said..in my humble opinion it is real tough to bet on cavs until something changes there.

Nuggets pregame radio show just announced Marcus Camby is in the locker room gettin IV because of the flu and more than likely will not play. Not sure how this will effect your call on the Nuggets. Without Camby Nuggets have no defense at all.

I made the play expecting Camby to be out. I wish he was there to guard J.O. but basically J.O and Melo will cancel each other out in points. Melo should still get more. I expect 40 from him tonight.

Back