Its a ride or collide kinda night in SEMCON...A bevy of plays inside(PLAY ADDED)

JJ was on fire in the first half but it was tough watching Parker just killing them off the dribble and Timmy getting a shit load of calls...Hopefully the Magic turn it up a notch in the 2nd Half

Thank yas sir

Hopefully the Heat pull this out...to save the 7:30-9:00 games a bit and a big GS win later

Suns Over 101 3 units
Suns -8 1.5 units

GL...thats it unless a great halftime occurs out in Oakland

Should we call ya Backdoor Al reno.. .

I got scared off of ORL at half that was my gameplan SA 1stH and Orl 2nd H. Nice work and yeah BOS is garbage

Should we call ya Backdoor Al reno.. .

I got scared off of ORL at half that was my gameplan SA 1stH and Orl 2nd H. Nice work and yeah BOS is garbage
Whats funny is I was reading..I think it was Satyr's thread about SA tale of two halves and almost did same sort of thing. Either way it worked out.

5-3 +7.6 units

Slowly downhill..strong finish and I am happy. Goal tonight b4 games was 5 units...so no slipping here

Baron OUT dude. Officially. Line at 2 now.
awesome...I may add on the play..only thing making me not is Philly's guy on Bulls large

Everyone will play Bulls..or did cuz of this....NEVER play against injuries...you will lose more than you win...

we'll see how tonight goes..shit...its tip time!

7-4 +12.95 units

Alimony on fire tonight...and Warriors look great so far!

abcs..Imma work out and hit it...we debated that enough

Imma like Rip..all we do is win..bottom line..and we put up all-star stats in the meantime.

lol..thought I had more on GS...hehe

Ah well..hope for a win..if not some boys had some big cash on Bullz..and I be happy for them.

honestly...I had a helluva night...so...if it means guys like you, Philly and so on win..I can take solace in the -1.1

but...imma still in the competitor..and in the words of my good friends CollegeKingRex..

"I want ALL the money"

nice nite BAR...
the sultan of SEMCON is rippin the bookies a new one tonite

over a G not too shabby ;)

props bro :)

8-4 +13.95 units

Thats how SEMCON does it.

Heres my cocky quote for the night

"You cannot fuckin touch me when imma on"

Alright..time for a big losing streak ;)

Big Al, thanks for the picks!! Would have been an awesome day if my book didn't have LA +3.5 instead of 4.5 I had $4000 on them. Keep up the good work bro.

thanks anteater

sucks that that Raps hit a FT with 2 tenths of a second to play to screw yas

Thanks for that Phoenix over, I really appreciate it.

Of course, I've got it tied to the Pistons tonight -6.5 so we're not out of the woods yet. But congrats on a great night.

=)

Back