InGame - Wednesday Night World Series, NHL, and NBA X

Marlins guy standing behind home plate again. wonder what this guy has spent on tickets/hotels/travel this postseason. I'm guessing it's up over $25k

Prolly owned a company, sold it for $15million and said fuck it I'm gonna live it up

Prolly owned a company, sold it for $15million and said fuck it I'm gonna live it up
dude is living the dream. Wish I could just pick up and do that kind of thing. Maybe when I retire.....

I'll wear a CTG jacket though

A story was posted last Wednesday ingame. He's an attorney in Miami and first got noticed wearing his jersey at a Heat playoff game where it was a white out so he's stuck with the shtick

Royals asked if he'd change jerseys last night and he pulled the "Do you know who I am?" card

dude is living the dream. Wish I could just pick up and do that kind of thing. Maybe when I retire.....

I'll wear a CTG jacket though

I have two friends who's dads started their own companies and basically did that. One friends dad started a company that was licensed with multiple sports franchises to make their plastic cups. Seems random but apparently it makes you a shit ton

In 26 playoff games, the home team has only scored 4 runs in the 2nd inning (road team = 7 runs. One of the lowest scoring of all innings, incl. the 9th). It's not generally been the ideal inning to make an in-game Over bet before.

I have two friends who's dads started their own companies and basically did that. One friends dad started a company that was licensed with multiple sports franchises to make their plastic cups. Seems random but apparently it makes you a shit ton
you would be amazed at the types of businesses people start that make them wealthy. The guy that started the business that makes the hillbilly teeth is worth over $50 million. Hell, someone in the MN area started a company that sells advertising on the back of grocery store receipts and he's worth millions too. crazy shit.

you would be amazed at the types of businesses people start that make them wealthy. The guy that started the business that makes the hillbilly teeth is worth over $50 million. Hell, someone in the MN area started a company that sells advertising on the back of grocery store receipts and he's worth millions too. crazy shit.

Damn, just unreal

Another kid I grew up with, and I don't really keep in touch with him aside from LinkedIn friends (lol), dad partnered with Wayne Hyzeinga in Blockbuster. Well as Blockbuster was bought out he had a great idea for a hotel with reduced long term rates and Extended Stay America was born. Seems like common sense now but I suppose it was revolutionary in the mid 90s

Another kid I grew up with, and I don't really keep in touch with him aside from LinkedIn friends (lol), dad partnered with Wayne Hyzeinga in Blockbuster. Well as Blockbuster was bought out he had a great idea for a hotel with reduced long term rates and Extended Stay America was born. Seems like common sense now but I suppose it was revolutionary in the mid 90s

no shit. wow. amazing what a little hard work will do (and being in the right place at the right time).

The skill that most people don't have is understanding how to turn an idea into a successful business. It takes more than just hard work.

no shit. wow. amazing what a little hard work will do (and being in the right place at the right time).

Yeah...they moved to Fort Lauderdale when we were in middle school. It fucked up our all-star team b/c the kid was pretty athletic. Then the kid wanted to go to Clemson b/c a lot of us went to Clemson but his dad said that wasn't good enough and so he ended up at Washington and Lee. hahaha kinda made us feel like shit when he told us that he couldn't come to Clemson because it wasn't good enough

The skill that most people don't have is understanding how to turn an idea into a successful business. It takes more than just hard work.

I consider myself fairly intelligent and I wouldn't have a clue as to where to begin. My dumbass would probably just tweet Shark Tank

even though KC scored, they still failed. They hadn't really been attempting steals in the p.s. at a rate comparable to their reg. season #, yet they try here because, being down 1-0 early, Yost is desperate for something to happen. If they'd bunted instead (which is what they have been doing to compensate for their downturn in stealing), they'd be 2-1 up.

most of my ultra wealthy clients that owned businesses are laser-focused and know their businesses inside and out. But outside of that they are very ordinary people and not what I would consider brilliant. Many of them know very little about finance or managing wealth (which is good for me I guess).

most of my ultra wealthy clients that owned businesses are laser-focused and know their businesses inside and out. But outside of that they are very ordinary people and not what I would consider brilliant. Many of them know very little about finance or managing wealth (which is good for me I guess).

From the sound of your post, it seems most of them have read and live by the book "The Millionaire Next Door"

Back