InGame - Wednesday Night World Series, NHL, and NBA X

didnt take the ml +140 2nd half so close o well, good nite, see you all tomarrow, halloween pics rdy will be in GD tomarrow nite folks

It would be funny if I knew someone on here and didn't know it. I would be wiling to bet if I knew where P graduated and when I'd know somebody from the school

no idea who that is

I didn't even know he was 18. Surprised with how many friends of friends we have in common though. Guess a lot of people I know went to a Minny school or she went to a wisconsin school... Did she go to St. Olaf or some Lutheran school? Lot of matches to friends of mine who went to the private lutheran high school in my home town

I didn't even know he was 18. Surprised with how many friends of friends we have in common though. Guess a lot of people I know went to a Minny school or she went to a wisconsin school... Did she go to St. Olaf or some Lutheran school? Lot of matches to friends of mine who went to the private lutheran high school in my home town
no, she went to a small school in MN. Where did you go to school in Minny?

It would be funny if I knew someone on here and didn't know it. I would be wiling to bet if I knew where P graduated and when I'd know somebody from the school

He's older than us. I'm thinking 1995 from St. Anthony Village Senior High School

Dude I graduated in 94. If it's st Anthony's I know 2 people who went there from around that time.

Hit Butler O1.5 Hits/RBIs/Runs pretty hefty
Hit Peavy U4 KO -105 for medium
Hit Butler first HR +1500 for small

Leggo Billy and KC lineup

Gregor Blanco stat:

In 2008 he had the lowest home run per plate appearance percentage in the majors (among regular home run hitters) (0.2%).[1]

Marlins guy standing behind home plate again. wonder what this guy has spent on tickets/hotels/travel this postseason. I'm guessing it's up over $25k

Giants led MLB with .284 avg against fastballs over 94 mph. Just heard that on the way into the bar.

Back