InGame - Wednesday Night World Series, NHL, and NBA X

KC is ready to crack psychologically. Keep it as close as possible for as long as possible, and let the pressure of the situation work for you.

I got
My days messed up. Fuck it's been a long week and listening to gf talk is like nails in the chalkboard. Only a few beers left

So Univ. Texas is prepared to give $6 million in additional scholarship money to athletes, or $10,000 in addition to each athlete they currently have each year. $5000 of that for using their likeness in school related revenue. Not too many schools with $6 million extra laying around each year. The competitive balance would be sorely out of balance.

So Univ. Texas is prepared to give $6 million in additional scholarship money to athletes, or $10,000 in addition to each athlete they currently have each year. $5000 of that for using their likeness in school related revenue. Not too many schools with $6 million extra laying around each year. The competitive balance would be sorely out of balance.

Yeah don't know how some schools will do that. Be huge for some of the smaller sports.

Yeah don't know how some schools will do that. Be huge for some of the smaller sports.

That's only $1000/month over the course of the school year. It's odd that I'm all for paying college athletes, but I'm against minor league players getting raises.

Yost left him in for 1 more AB than he should have. We'll see shortly how costly the subsequent hit he gave up turns out to be.

Back