InGame - Wednesday Night World Series, NHL, and NBA X

Been unemployed since August after working 60+ hour weeks for the previous year so was really enjoying the time off in the beginning. Time to start using the non-drinking days to find a comparable job.

I took a flier on Arky St -3.5 -110 for a hundy
gotcha i went back to school for 4 years to get my arch degree so finishing that up this semester and finally get a fuckin good paying job after working as a mechanic, ups, and other bs jobs

gotcha i went back to school for 4 years to get my arch degree so finishing that up this semester and finally get a fuckin good paying job after working as a mechanic, ups, and other bs jobs

Conggrats with that. Wish I wouldn't have gone back to school. That's 200k I'll never get back

Conggrats with that. Wish I wouldn't have gone back to school. That's 200k I'll never get back
thanx bro. yea it costs money and it sux, im 31 and cant stand it anymore with everyone barely out of their teens and i ve conditioned myself to know how to take tests and do well but im just sick of it. ive leared alot but the field is alot different so i have mixed feelings.

Each week the pressure builds as there's more talk about getting a New Years bowl. I do think its a number they can cover however

all i hear earlier in the ingame is scoring up the ass and i turn this football game on after halftime and no action at all wtf... cmon biotches score i got over for this half help meee

lmao, I laid the wood on the u6.5 wins. serves me right...

Problem is everyone is excited and they could lose last 4 games. Cobb is something special. I can't believe they're winning with zero passing game.

I did like to decorate my cube at work. Anything I could do to make it awkward and weird... more tacky the better.
haha word, in high school i used to pomade my hair like straight up or in spikes looked crazy, i won in the yearbook most creative hair. noone ever messed with me even though im only 5'4" they thought i was the weird crazy dude that u never know what he is gonna do, plus i wasnt too popular kept it low key kinda geekytech dude but looked like a nut haha.

I got a ton of free stuff at CVS when I did all my coupon stuff there. You can imagine how weird/shitty some of that stuff is.
o sweet the weirder the better i bought a bunch of stuff this year at spirit halloween and decorated my whole room and even pathmark had good deals on shit i got orange and purple lights bought some living dead dolls on ebay i went cray cray this year plus i grew some pumpkins, i love this shit im such a little kid, you should see pics of my room its great

o sweet the weirder the better i bought a bunch of stuff this year at spirit halloween and decorated my whole room and even pathmark had good deals on shit i got orange and purple lights bought some living dead dolls on ebay i went cray cray this year plus i grew some pumpkins, i love this shit im such a little kid, you should see pics of my room its great

start a gd thread and post some pictures

Back