I sure am glad Jason Campbell sucks

images

If St. Louis comes back to win the NFC West I'll lose my f**king lunch--in a good way.

I have them +340 or something like that to win the division and right now I'm wondering if they can even find .500.

Horrible losses, both at home, one in the division. Then Pace goes down, they lose someone in their secondary.

What's next for that damn team.

If St. Louis comes back to win the NFC West I'll lose my f**king lunch--in a good way.

I have them +340 or something like that to win the division and right now I'm wondering if they can even find .500.

Horrible losses, both at home, one in the division. Then Pace goes down, they lose someone in their secondary.

What's next for that damn team.
Trade for Kurt Warner

Not to get back to this, but what do you do? Do you fire Andy and the staff?

I mean, part of me wants to blow the whole thing up, say this team has had it's run, but I like a lot of these guys.

It does feel like it's time for a tear-down, though.

And motherf**ker I want a Calvin Johnson on this team.

i have this theory ... the bears lineman are letting rex get hit in the hopes he gets hurt and griese takes over.

I want Tampa Bay back in the division also and then the Bears play them at home for both games in December. Pansy ass can't play in cold weather team.

Trade for Kurt Warner

My accounts could only dream of Kurt Warner starting in this league again.

Please bring him back, I had a tough week.

(Funny thing is, Bulger's actually not playing all that bad.)

i have this theory ... the bears lineman are letting rex get hit in the hopes he gets hurt and griese takes over.

That would be surprising since one of Griese's teammates punched that drunk in his face back in Denver.

I have a bigger problem with Andy the Personnel guy than Andy the coach

but i mean these two games theyve been very unprepared and with andys kids, you just have to wonder......

This thread has the potential of popping back up every-week

And CG can lose his s**t over its subject every single time.

Bulger had a very nice week this week.

Brewer...Griese would be a perfect fit to "manage the game" with this team. He'll be in sooner rather than later.

Smoke..LMAO!

but i mean these two games theyve been very unprepared and with andys kids, you just have to wonder......

Right, and my problem is why the f**k is he calling plays? I mean, you can tell me Marty's calling the games, but why in the holy hell does it look EXACTLY like it did when Andy was calling them before Donovan got hurt?

Distracted or not, he has to have learned that delegating that last year improved the f**king team.

Speaking of CG...he is spot on about Tavaris Jackson. That kid is a horrible NFL QB. In the first half Minny ran ball nice(got stuffed after halftime). Third and shorts they passed and it was a turnover twice or incomplete most times. Hilarious.

C-Gold can get so dillusional in his hatred he will probably take the subject seriously and just go on rants like usual for 50 of the 100 posts that would be in the thread.

I tell you what, the Bears are gonna be fuckin nasty next year with a out to prove himself McNabb

I thought it was pretty telling tonight when Jaws basically said as soon as they drafted Randall he knew it was over for him there. He said he was surprised because he still thought he had a lot left to give and that he was the man, but looking back he knew that's when it was over.

he is spot on about Tavaris Jackson. That kid is a horrible NFL QB.

That's what's so funny about it.

There isn't a person here who disagrees with him on this point. Not one. We all know Tavaris Jackson sucks. But it's like he has to pick the fight anyway.

"Dude, that guy should be bagging groceries."

"Yeah, man, he really sucks."

"No, you don't f**king get it, that guy's the worst QB in the league."

"Yeah, he's pretty terrible."

"DUDE, what game are you watching, that guy's the worst f**king QB ever to pick up a football--and he's black."

It's really, really funny.

I mean, Steed locked that thread up today, but I'm about 99% sure ATL was simply being sarcastic because CG just doesn't see that he's arguing with himself.

he is spot on about Tavaris Jackson. That kid is a horrible NFL QB.

That's what's so funny about it.

There isn't a person here who disagrees with him on this point. Not one. We all know Tavaris Jackson sucks. But it's like he has to pick the fight anyway.

"Dude, that guy should be bagging groceries."

"Yeah, man, he really sucks."

"No, you don't f**king get it, that guy's the worst QB in the league."

"Yeah, he's pretty terrible."

"DUDE, what game are you watching, that guy's the worst f**king QB ever to pick up a football--and he's black."

It's really, really funny.

I mean, Steed locked that thread up today, but I'm about 99% sure ATL was simply being sarcastic because CG just doesn't see that he's arguing with himself.

:36_11_6:

Chris Leak will be the starting QB next year. They will sign him during the offseason and give him a 2nd chance. The sad part about this post is it could actually sadly happen.

If he doesnt get to the NFC Championship this year, Donnovan F. McNabb

For what, what are we going to do, trade him?

I dont know what to make of these guys...

half of me thinks theyre good and they can make a run

the other half thinks whats the point? clean house!

I dont know what to make of these guys...

half of me thinks theyre good and they can make a run

the other half thinks whats the point? clean house!

were they not 0-2 a few years ago and went 13-3?

Heard that after the game somewhere..maybe NFL Live

If the Bears were to go the route of getting a McNabb or possibly even Culpepper. It would taking a risk on 2 QB's that did have success before injuries. So considering you don't know what your gonna fully get, they would have to draft high on a QB. Because if your gonna do that type of move it already shows your done with Grossman, and shows there is no confidence at all in Orton to run the team. So they would have to have a backup plan for the long run if the QB decision weren't to work out.

they went 12-4 that year

but that was a different team - lots of veteran leadership and players closer to their primes

who is starting qb for bears next season?

If you go to the playoffs and he doesn't get hurt, Rex Grossman.

I would say Sexy's tenure is done unless they win it all...doubt he last the regular season in fact.

Boy..a Matt Shaub woulda looked nice in CHI this year

I would say Sexy's tenure is done unless they win it all...doubt he last the regular season in fact.

Boy..a Matt Shaub woulda looked nice in CHI this year

Schaub woulda looked nice in ATL this year

went to high school with that fucker....

For what it's worth, my accounts are still hurting, but this thread's made me feel a lot better after that loss.

Thanks.

Back