I sure am glad Jason Campbell sucks

Man this thread has gone from the actual subject, to home team betting thoughts, to Italy Serie A soccer, to Michigan trashing, to who the next real big player will be. This thread pretty much just proved the theory of attention spans getting lower over the years. We are scientists now guys!

Man this thread has gone from the actual subject, to home team betting thoughts, to Italy Serie A soccer, to Michigan trashing, to who the next real big player will be. This thread pretty much just proved the theory of attention spans getting lower over the years. We are scientists now guys!

:36_11_6:

This thread pretty much just proved the theory of attention spans getting lower over the years.

We're multitasking.

wait there was a football game on tonight? meaningless early season borderline exhibitions! im watchin a pennant race over here baby!!!

my tony hunt jersey is 0 for 2

My Brian Westbrook Villanova jersey is 0-2 as well.

It was so bad yesterday I actually took it off before the SD game, and SD still got their heads handed to them.

we haven't even started with the latest Brittany Spears gossip... do you all think she will keep custody of the kids?

lol.

Whats sick is I was going to post the same sentiments:whip:

I'll be betting on the home team...

I may follow. Simply because I may have to fade myself next week to get some form back and right now I like the Chargers.

my tony hunt jersey is 0 for 2

My Brian Westbrook Villanova jersey is 0-2 as well.

It was so bad yesterday I actually took it off before the SD game, and SD still got their heads handed to them.

Norv Turner sucks.

I would have gave the ball to LT everydown then every once in a while to gates lol

Norv Turner as a HC :hang:

bears and cowboys. think this is the same spot on the schedule (SNF wk 3) where chicago throttled seattle.

havent a clue what to do yet. 1-1 on bears sides i think i am.

Packers ML Fondy ?

I have a feeling an over in that game will be the best bet. Haven't looked at the card at all, so don't know what it is - but think there will be a lot of defensive scores in the game. Could easily see the Chargers with 2 defensive TD's with a Favre of old.

SD & Over are my initial thoughts

I have a feeling an over in that game will be the best bet. Haven't looked at the card at all, so don't know what it is - but think there will be a lot of defensive scores in the game. Could easily see the Chargers with 2 defensive TD's with a Favre of old.

SD & Over are my initial thoughts

im thinking of pounding the ml...seriously

brett favre did me well this week fondy. if you run into him. tell him job well done.

think this is the same spot on the schedule (SNF wk 3) where chicago throttled seattle.

That was a special case, though. Lots of factors on the side of the Bears there.

Thanks for bringing that game up, though, that was a good good night for me, I remember it well.

im thinking of pounding the ml...seriously

The Packers?

My only concern is the relative strength of the AFC--and the fact that, really, who have the Packers played yet?

(Ugh, I just said that about my Eagles. Andy you motherf**king c*cksucker.)

dallas 2-0 this year, bears reigning NFC champs. with a win they should take back their 1st place NFC crown this year. does dallas d buckle down. does a bears skills player find the endzone. does devin hester continue to make me get up and run around basement like a 5 year old ...

the phillies outscored the eagles tonight, by the way

I had the Eagles TT over 10.5 in the second half.

They kicked three FGs.

Each one of them straight to my nuts.

does dallas d buckle down.

Right, I agree, and for Rex and that offense this may be a good game for them to get on track (in Chicago, right?). But the same factors don't exist here that were involved in that Seattle game.

like i said before season started. i didnt like seeing that dallas had so many primetime games. and look they are 2-0. hmmm.

the nfc is brutal

There's one good team, Chicago, and aside from their QB being a mess, at this rate they won't have 11 starters on defense by week seven.

Originally I thought it would be Dallas, Giants, Eagles, Skins... looks more like Dallas should win it then Skins, Eagles, Giants... injuries for the last 3 should mix it up. I still don't believe in playing inter division games this early in the season... then again, I don't work for the NFL nor am I a game scheduler.

Hey Smokedawg

4355d408624ca-18-2.jpg

I think the NFL should keep the AFC and NFC and the divisional breakdowns of 4 teams... but they should mix those teams up every year to make it more interesting. Just a random idea... I don't think it makes any sense for New England to have Miami in their division and they are separated by what? 9/10 states... or Seattle with AZ???

the second hester td that was called back i dont like. the block wasnt even meaningful to his run. o well.

I think the NFL should keep the AFC and NFC and the divisional breakdowns of 4 teams... but they should mix those teams up every year to make it more interesting. Just a random idea... I don't think it makes any sense for New England to have Miami in their division and they are separated by what? 9/10 states... or Seattle with AZ???

Well, its just like Arizona used to be in NFC East and Dallas is in NFC East. Makes no sense from geographical sense. Obviously Dallas would never move due to historical rivalries.

Back