I sure am glad Jason Campbell sucks

A buddy said Leftwich is being looked at by the Falcons? Is this accurate??

ATL is an underdog at home vs Carolina... should I bet the +4 ATL or does this count as betting on my team even though it's AGAINST? lol

i believe lions take this

They very well might.

I don't see a lot of a running game from them, but I'm not sure I need to.

Quite frankly, I just think a lot of points are going to be scored.

Look at the QBs the Lions have faced. One they knew well, and another who can't hit a five yard out.

OK, Donovan couldn't hit a five yard out tonight either, but the Lions defense is simply not very good. That secondary hardly worries me like the guys Washington puts back there.

And the Lions are going to score points this year, I'm convinced of it.

Given Philly's low scores so far, if we could see a 42 out there, I think it might be a good play.

Joe,

First of all I have stated that DET will have no trouble in games against average to below average QB's. They have a hell of a front and can mask the LB's and secondary

Don is still a good QB. He should be able to have a big game.

The x-factor is Westbrook in the flat. We have gotten hurt big-time by screen passes so far this year. Mewelde Moore and Lamont Jordan both had huge games out of backfield. Its a huge weakness.

On offense, kevin Jones will get in on 20-25 plays. Thats big. The passing game will go up and down the field. Minny tried Blitzing but Kitnas pocket prescence is much improved this year..even at this advanced stage in career.

It is going to be a fun game. I was rooting for Philly tonight because I don;t want to go there facing a team thats in desperation mode.

In 2004 we started 2-0 and Philly came here in Week Three and put the beatdown on. We'll see...

Kitna is fine btw.

lions cant score in the rezone i noticed that. the vikings linebackers provided additional pass coverage and kept em from 6 and settling to 3's and forcign turnovers.

lions are much better in open space.

the lions are just young and inexperienced.. give them some time and they are going to put up alot of points.. their weak spots are kitna and defense.. the problem with the redzone is they always some how get picks... they need a good runner back.

I wasn't talking to/about Joe... it was about the homers in general and CMoney. We all lose bets... just take it and give credit where credit is due especially when an underdog pulls it out.
Im a fucking fool huh...Please Forza give me some more betting advice??...Ive never talked to you before in my life and you immediately come to this conclusion that Im a homer that always bets on my home team and I dont kow how to bet...I love it:tiphat:

The browns scare me

They should, but only because they're completely erratic. You have no idea what they're going to do out there.

But your Raiders can run, the Browns D-line is as bad or worse than the Broncos.

You're also due, I'm pretty sure the Browns are 3-0 in Oakland the last three years.

Detroit should have put up a solid 31-34 last week. Kitna missed over half the game and they made so bonehead plays inside Minny's 35. It will help over next few weeks getting Duckett and KJ healthy as far as redzone goes Brewer. Tatum ain't shit.

i believe lions take this

They very well might.

I don't see a lot of a running game from them, but I'm not sure I need to.

Quite frankly, I just think a lot of points are going to be scored.

Look at the QBs the Lions have faced. One they knew well, and another who can't hit a five yard out.

OK, Donovan couldn't hit a five yard out tonight either, but the Lions defense is simply not very good. That secondary hardly worries me like the guys Washington puts back there.

And the Lions are going to score points this year, I'm convinced of it.

Given Philly's low scores so far, if we could see a 42 out there, I think it might be a good play.

very true joe. but, phillys D is just as bad as the lions. its going to be a scoring game, but what game isnt when your playing agaisnt the lions? i really feel lions hit 10 wins.

Im a fucking fool huh...Please Forza give me some more betting advice??...Ive never talked to you before in my life and you immediately come to this conclusion that Im a homer that always bets on my home team and I dont kow how to bet...I love it:tiphat:

Dodgers :tiphat:

Phillies :hang:

almost spit up my drink

ESPN reported it during the game. Even if they picked him up, though, I can't see him starting as soon as this week. He'd probably have to fight for the starters job wherever he went. At least right off the bat if only because he needs to learn the system.

ESPN reported it during the game. Even if they picked him up, though, I can't see him starting as soon as this week. He'd probably have to fight for the starters job wherever he went. At least right off the bat if only because he needs to learn the system.

i actually did hear alot of talk about this.. but not certain yet

Bitch I'm paid, thats all I gotta say...
wallpaperb750.jpg

The Future of the Nfl ............

Fixed it for you Throwback:pillow:

The browns scare me

They should, but only because they're completely erratic. You have no idea what they're going to do out there.

But your Raiders can run, the Browns D-line is as bad or worse than the Broncos.

You're also due, I'm pretty sure the Browns are 3-0 in Oakland the last three years.

I felt I capped the Bengals vs Browns game correct. Im predicted a huge game for Palmer i said he would have a better day than what Big Ben had and he did.

But how the hell did they put up so many pts lol.

i still really like Winslow and Braylon

Tatum ain't shit.

Yeah, but that f**ker had a great play late in that game last week.

Good thoughts, BAR--and you, two, Ghost.

I really think we're actually saying the same thing.

I have trouble seeing those two teams 'not' score next week.

"The Falcons met with former Jacksonville quarterback Byron Leftwich in metro Atlanta Monday night to determine whether to sign the former starter, according to two members of the organization. Leftwich is scheduled to take a physical this morning."

Tatum ain't shit.

Yeah, but that f**ker had a great play late in that game last week.

Good thoughts, BAR--and you, two, Ghost.

I really think we're actually saying the same thing.

I have trouble seeing those two teams 'not' score next week.

You sure you aren't confusing him with Brian Calhoun who had the 17 yard run to set up GW FG?

I felt I capped the Bengals vs Browns game correct.

It's so funny you say that because I felt I had it right too. I saw no way Palmer and Co. didn't have a big game. But what happened was Cincy simply didn't play any defense.

And I mean that las literally as I can state it.

I honestly cannot remember a worse defensive performance in the NFL in years.

Actually, the last one I can think of was that KC/Indy playoff game in KC where both teams had like 40 points and there was like one punt in the game.

This rivaled that, only it was worse because it wasn't like Derek Anderson was making these amazing throws--he played well--but the guys were WIDE open. It was remarkable.

It was like point shaving only it couldn't have been because it would have been too obvious.

Oh, and Winslow and Braylon really are very, very talented.

Calvin Johnson = The Truth

Its funny, he is only in on half the snaps. MacDonald has been great so far, I mean great. CJ is still making minor mistakes yet he has 130 yards and 2TD's already this year. Potential is unlimited.

8 quarters

1 touchdown

This offense makes me want to vomit.

And I feel horrible for Brian Westbrook. He's so good and they simply won't put the game in his hands. I'm not sure he had 25 touches tonight. I don't mean carries, he didn't even have 20 carries, I don't think he had 25 touches.

8 quarters

1 touchdown

This offense makes me want to vomit.

And I feel horrible for Brian Westbrook. He's so good and they simply won't put the game in his hands. I'm not sure he had 25 touches tonight. I don't mean carries, he didn't even have 20 carries, I don't think he had 25 touches.

least your td isnt to a left tackle. :36_11_6:

itd be an upgrade over the slop ive got

Honestly, watching this game and the GB game tonight made me hate TO more. Not as much as when he started to suck off Donovan again about three weeks ago, but almost.

That motherf**ker could have had 15 TDs a year with the Birds, and what the f**k does he do? He cries like a little b*tch.

Now we have to sit back and hope motherf**king Jason Avant doesn't get hurt on kick coverage because we need him at WR.

I hate you TO, hate you, hate you, hate you.

Back