I sure am glad Jason Campbell sucks

McNabbs not healthy.

Which is another good point.

I'm starting to think this year's Eagles are last year's Bengals.

Sad to say.

you cant play for the sixers unless youre between 6'7" and 6'9"

Thanks a lot, Smoke, way to s**t all over my next career move.

anybody have a space case? coolest thing ever...my bro got it for me and its this hardcore grinder that has a compartment in the bottom that catches all the kief...well ive been usin g this fucker for a while now and i have all this kief and im not entirely sure the best way to consume it

anybody have a space case? coolest thing ever...my bro got it for me and its this hardcore grinder that has a compartment in the bottom that catches all the kief...well ive been usin g this fucker for a while now and i have all this kief and im not entirely sure the best way to consume it

I just use a Kief box and scissors, a Kief box gathers alot more kief

and i wanna know how this guy:bong:didnt just burn the shit out his mouth

stoned ass motherfuckers smoking the slide!!

I'd just like to say I understood about, oh, 1/10th of that paragraph, and I'm stone-cold sober. Which could actually explain why I didn't understand it.

3 hrs after MNF game ends and its still going....

What's funnier is that it's barely even midnight for me on the west coast, for guys like BAR and Smoke though . . .

3 hrs after MNF game ends and its still going....

What's funnier is that it's barely even midnight for me on the west coast, for guys like BAR and Smoke though . . .

This is latest I have been up in about a week..which is odd..fighting a cold and been asleep by 1:30 or 2:00 every night lately.

Ah well, getting back on schedule

I'd just like to say I understood about, oh, 1/10th of that paragraph, and I'm stone-cold sober. Which could actually explain why I didn't understand it.

I uderstand it.

Smokedog - the best way to smoke kief is out of a Vaporizer but I usally just smoke my kief by packin a bowl of sme kronic the put hell of kief on top, just remeber to burn the bowl slow

nice, ill fire up the vaporizer then...probably tomorrow though...it is getting a little late

its weird...no matter what time i go to sleep, i always get up between 830 and 9 no alarm no nothing...i just cant sleep that long

nice, ill fire up the vaporizer then...probably tomorrow though...it is getting a little late

its weird...no matter what time i go to sleep, i always get up between 830 and 9 no alarm no nothing...i just cant sleep that long

i cant go asleep till a little past 3 and wont wake till after 12 unless its gameday or i got somethng to do

I uderstand it.

Smokedog - the best way to smoke kief is out of a Vaporizer but I usally just smoke my kief by packin a bowl of sme kronic the put hell of kief on top, just remeber to burn the bowl slow

What's funny is that I get just enough that I can follow along.

I wish my Spanish were as good as my barely functional drug slang.

They played hard. Josh was horrid but they just played hard. They do have a nice defense though this year.

I dont like McCown I want Dante in so does AL Davis but Kiffen just wont do it :hang:

I heard rumors that if Russell gets up 2 spped in the playbook and in practice he will start by early novemeber no matter what

no one expected them to go toe to toe in Denver but me

The Raiders played hard, they deserve a lot of credit. I'm also impressed by Lamont Jordan. I always feel like I'm the only guy who likes him, but he's come back with a vengence off that knee injury. I thought it would take him longer.

And you might be right, Throwback, they might be adjusting to that zone blocking faster than I thought.

I heard rumors that if Russell gets up 2 spped in the playbook and in practice he will start by early novemeber no matter what

What a clusterf**k that organization is.

Seriously.

no one expected them to go toe to toe in Denver but me

The Raiders played hard, they deserve a lot of credit. I'm also impressed by Lamont Jordan. I always feel like I'm the only guy who likes him, but he's come back with a vengence off that knee injury. I thought it would take him longer.

And you might be right, Throwback, they might be adjusting to that zone blocking faster than I thought.

yeah I have hated Lamont for a while but they yeah he's playing with all his heart. He's 4th in the Nfl in rushing.

Tom Cable always has a top rushing team always. and what gets better is when Rhodes comes back he's gonna make a differec becaause fargas sucks as a backup.

That zone blockin really is helping

All right gents, I've got to pull the plug, at least for me.

You may not need it, but Joe loves him some sleep almost as much as he loves him some him.

Besides, he has an acupuncture appointment in the morning because he's a liberal tree-hugging hate-America communist and that's what those f**kers do on the west coast. They stick pins in themselves to feel better.

F**kers. When will they just get with it and start supporting the troops.

So goodnight all, and thanks for the post-game in-game, it really was a great, great time.

alright thanks for the distraction from that birds abortion while i balanced the smokedawg family books...

im off to bed

hopefully itll be better than last night - I actually (BAR, I shit you not) had a dream about Morelli throwing not one but two picks for INTs in the first half...hopefully he gets his shit together tonight

i remember the days well...then this pesky little job thing came up and started biting me in the ass - that fucker

Yeah, man. I've got one more week in this office I'm working out of right now. I can't wait to be done with it.

and by picks for INTs i meant TDs...yeah its time for me to check out

and btw, theres nothing i love about 'Big Blue'.......

he is spot on about Tavaris Jackson. That kid is a horrible NFL QB.

That's what's so funny about it.

There isn't a person here who disagrees with him on this point. Not one. We all know Tavaris Jackson sucks. But it's like he has to pick the fight anyway.

"Dude, that guy should be bagging groceries."

"Yeah, man, he really sucks."

"No, you don't f**king get it, that guy's the worst QB in the league."

"Yeah, he's pretty terrible."

"DUDE, what game are you watching, that guy's the worst f**king QB ever to pick up a football--and he's black."

It's really, really funny.

I mean, Steed locked that thread up today, but I'm about 99% sure ATL was simply being sarcastic because CG just doesn't see that he's arguing with himself.

:36_11_6::36_11_6: you had me rolling there, joe.....helped take the sting outta my big loss with the Eagles ATS and ML tonight

Holy shit....where to start? Should I even get started on this team?

Eagles defense is average at best. Where was that vaunted Jim Johnson blitz from everywhere including the parking lot? Jason Campell was picking them apart, and he's not that great a QB. He has no touch on his passes, and he is not that accurate. However he does have a very strong arm.

Philly's offense is overrated as fuck. Donovan looks like shit. I even saw another one of his patented "wind up and put a hole in the earth throws" NOWHERE near any reciever.

This isnt pop-warner football where you can have ONE playmaker and he can win you the game. All they got is Westbrook, thats it. And I am beginning to not worry about philly.

Eagles blow, way overrated.

it was gigantic game...redskins lose that game and I think they may be losers for the rest of the year. Def a huge statement coming from a team that was 5-11 last year. With the way the teams are winning and losing this year, it could be a very hard year to cap any games.

it was gigantic game...redskins lose that game and I think they may be losers for the rest of the year. Def a huge statement coming from a team that was 5-11 last year. With the way the teams are winning and losing this year, it could be a very hard year to cap any games.
Ain't that truth.

EDizz- He does have a really strong arm, and he has had a problem with touch on his short passes. But that Cooley TD was pretty damn nice, I know it's only one play, but it's a good sign.

Betdahouse- I don't think this win/loss completely changes their fate. People shouldn't even compare this team to last year because two major things have changed ... 1) Brunell isn't the QB and 2) The CBs are healthy, and much deeper this year.
Campbell is only gonna get better, but as it stands now, he is a more than capable QB on this rushing offense. Last year Spring missed almost half the season and was injured all year when he was playing, as was Carlos Rodgers. Mike Rumph actually started games last year in the secondary. Because they couldn't rely on their CBs, so they couldn't blitz ... the key to Williams' defense.
I'm not saying the Redskins are a great team .. yet, but they are definitely stiil underrated. I think the Eagles definitely weren't at their best, but I think the Skins have a little more to do with that than people are giving them credit for.
Lastly, as it stands, the Skins should be favored in all but 3 (maybe 4) of their last 14. Correct me if I'm wrong.

jason campbell sucks ......................

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg1><TH>Washington </TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD vAlign=top width="24%" rowSpan=4>
407793.jpg

J. Campbell</TD><TD class=bg1 align=left width="38%">Att</TD><TD class=bg2 width="38%">29 </TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD class=bg1 align=left>Comp</TD><TD>23 </TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD class=bg1 align=left>Yds</TD><TD>248 </TD></TR><TR class=bg2 align=middle><TD class=bg1 align=left>TD</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

he is spot on about Tavaris Jackson. That kid is a horrible NFL QB.

That's what's so funny about it.

There isn't a person here who disagrees with him on this point. Not one. We all know Tavaris Jackson sucks. But it's like he has to pick the fight anyway.

"Dude, that guy should be bagging groceries."

"Yeah, man, he really sucks."

"No, you don't f**king get it, that guy's the worst QB in the league."

"Yeah, he's pretty terrible."

"DUDE, what game are you watching, that guy's the worst f**king QB ever to pick up a football--and he's black."

It's really, really funny.

I mean, Steed locked that thread up today, but I'm about 99% sure ATL was simply being sarcastic because CG just doesn't see that he's arguing with himself.

Sort of funny how everybody agrees with me after the fact on these bust quarterbacks. It is just a big joke now.

I seem to remember Joe Public backing Mike Convict, Byron Fatwhich, and yes even Tavaras Jackson for enough time.

It was always " not their fault" and " give them a chance" whenever they screwed up.

Now it is " I agreed with you the whole time" and all a big joke.

Go ahead... take your shots at C-Gold.

Back