Hulu's CFL 2017

1* Hamilton +13 -107

I just think this line is too high. I made it 7.5. I'm not convinced that Jennings is back and he continues to force the ball downfield and make bad decisions. With Hamilton's defense playing more aggressive of late I think they get one or two. Also, fun stat, Jeremiah Masoli has started 12 games in his career. He is 1-4 SU at home and 5-2 on the road. Some guys thrive away from the attention at home. Maybe he's one of 'em.

1* OTT / WPG under 56 -107

I made this number 54 and it was mostly predicated on Ottawa's offense struggling on a short week with a QB making his first start. Then I saw the weather forecast and this became a play.

Rain, heavy at times, continuing until midnight, risk of thunder storms, POP 90%
Wind 30 gusting to 50 all game

This one could be messy.

Also, fun fact, unders have cashed at 57% this year in the CFL even though overall scoring is up slightly by 0.6 pts/gm

Reposting full weekend's card...

2* Winnipeg -6 -107
1* Hamilton +13 -107
1* OTT / WPG under 56 -107

Game closed at 8.5 but I like Lindley's poise through the 1Q. Getting a little nervous but I still think he'll be good for a mistake or two before the night is out.

Was gonna take peg -1.5 2H but it jumped to 2.5 before I could. Lindley looking more like a rookie in the 2Q and you can see the receivers getting frustrated and the defense getting tired.

Bah, either one of those TDs don't happen and that was a winning bet. Oh well. On to tomorrow.

.75* / .25* Saskatchewan +6.5 / ML -105 / +230

Took forever for this line to be released due to a lot of injury news to figure out. Sask had 8 players go down last week in Hamilton but it looks like all will be back as well as Kevin Glenn whose hand is reportedly 100% now. I made this line 4.5 and I just feel like Sask has something special going on at home this year. The place will be rockin and I suspect a chance to see juggernaut Calgary look a bit flat. I'm willing to take a flyer on that since I'm already playing with house money this week.

CFL Sides 16-13-1 +8.425*
CFL Totals 13-8 +6.46*
CFL 2H 12-9-1 +3.885*
Tease/Parlay 3-3 -0.465*

CFL Overall 44-33-2 +18.305*

Nice week. 4-2 and picked up 3.5 units for a new season high. See you all next week.

1* Edmonton pk -107

I made this line -1.5 and was really hoping that we might see the Eskies as short home dogs considering they are on a losing skid while the Bombers are rolling right along. But I see the Esks starting to rebuild after their unprecedented streak of injuries. They have made moves to improve, like trading for John Chick and bringing back Derel Walker. Now they get back former all star DB Aaron Grymes to the fold and finally signed a competent kicker in Swatze Waters to replace Sean Whyte who is likely done for the season. There are a number of other key players that may or may not come back this week also. Their offensive line is still a major concern but with an extra week to prepare, I think this smells like the spot they end their losing streak.

If I can get a + number or moneyline, I will add to this play. Just getting a unit down now to protect against the line moving against me.

1* TOR / HAM under 50 -107

Both defenses have improved dramatically in the past few weeks. Toronto's secondary woes are over with returning players and 2 new signings Josh Mitchell and Alden Darby who looked fantastic last week. Victor Butler and Cleon Laing are also back causing havoc on the defensive line which I now rank as tied for best in the league with Calgary. They have talent and plenty of depth that got valuable playing time with the 2 stars out. On the other side, Hamilton had a fresh start since labour day since June Jones took over and Philip Lolly became the DC. Their 4 games since have all been below 50 and its been a combination of a new aggressive style of play and the painful-to-watch offense run by Jeremiah Masoli. Finally, both these teams seem to be comitting to run the ball perhaps more than nay other two in the league. Marc Trestman said it in his postgame presser last week "we want to run the ball and chew up clock." That's what an under bettor likes to hear. I think the appropriate line on this game is 47.5. I will add if it gets to 51.5 but I only see it going down.

Lean Cats +3 also.

Edmonton has gone to -2 now. Really wish I had hit that one harder at pk. I really thought it might go the other way with Winnipeg's streak but no such luck.

The total in Hamilton has gone up a half point. I may add if it goes a point higher.

May have a play in the Sask / Ottawa game tomorrow night. Waiting on news. I suspect their might be some QB fuckery going on there so it might be a last minute play.

Results after week 15

CFL Sides 16-14-1 +7.385*
CFL Totals 13-9 +5.39*
CFL 2H 12-9-1 +3.885*
Tease/Parlay 3-3 -0.465*

CFL Overall 44-35-2 +16.165*

Thanks Sigo.

I completely 'screwed the pooch' this week. I'm not sure I would have played either of those two differently but damn they sure played out much different than I expected. Edmonton is still not right. Even though they have several injured players back, their offensive line is still really struggling and its amazing that Mike Reiley has survived the punishment he has taken.

Next weeks games have a lot of question marks for me. Its a tough part of the season so I may give it a pass. We'll see.

1.5* Toronto -1.5 -106

After lighting the world on fire, Sask has started to look like Sask again. They are basically a .500 team this year (an improvement to be sure) who caught a few opponents in bad spots and looked like world beaters for a while but the last couple of games have shown us what they really are. Here they have their second consecutive eastern road game are coming off an improbable and ugly comeback win against the redblacks behind the last week. Make no mistake, the RBs gave away that game in the 4th quarter as Ryan Lindley could not move his football team whatsoever and Sask played the field position game to score two late TDs and the winning rouge. Impressive it wasn't. Sask has a lot of trouble scoring on the road and this will be one of the tougher defenses they have to play this year. Additionally, their best receiver Duron Carter has been nursing an ankle problem and their 2nd best Naaman Roosevelt has been out the past 2 weeks although the word is he will be back in the lineup for this tilt.

Toronto on the other hand started the season well, got bit by the injury bug (especially on defense) and is now healthy and looks damn good. They have won 3 in a row. Their defense may well be the leagues best now that they are healthy. One thing a spate of injuries does, is force a team to play 2nd and 3rd stringers and as a result they now have tremendous depth. Their starting DL of Butler, Laing, Tuggle and Wynn are buttressed by Troy Davis and Lynden Gaydosh who could be starters in their own right. In the secondary, newcomers Mitchell White and Alden Darby turned into instant starters and will only look better as they play together. Once again they have depth with returning players there too. In other words...this defense is damn tough. Offensively, Ricky Ray continues to chug along and the emergence of James Wilder Jr at tailback has been great for them. Ray is a statue that could get hassled by Sasks strong defensive front but the Argos OL is up to the task IMO.

The game total is about right at 52 (I made it 51.5) but if I could get a Sask team total under, I would consider it because I don't see how they hit 20 here without fuckery.

1* Hamilton +13 -112
1* HAM / WPG under 57.5 -107

This is a tough spot for the cats. They lost a back-breaker last week with a 4th quarter collapse after leading by 14. That game ended any backdoor playoff hopes the team had so I really wanted to see how reports from practice looked this week before I got down on this. I missed the good number 14 but that's ok IMO. From what I can gather, this team still has motivation to play as they have had a taste of winning the past few weeks. Additionally, players are playing for jobs next year and there is a strange sort of calm and business-like atmosphere around the team since June Jones took over. Since that time, all their games have been decided by 8 points or less and they even reeled off two road wins in impressive fashion, on a short week at Ottawa and then with a last second FG in BC, in a night game, the mother of all bad spots for an eastern team.

I like what Jones is bringing to the offense and absolutely love what DC Philip Lolly is doing with the defense. Tonight the team gets healthier with the return of all-star NAT DL Ted Laurent which frees up an INT roster spot somewhere else. They also move Brooks to the corner while moving Abdul Kanneh to the nickel LB spot which is a more natural fit for him IMO. This defense, which was easily the worst in the league at one point, is now a strength. Finally, Jeremiah Masoli continues to play better on the road with a 6-2 SU road record as a starter vs 1-5 SU at home. He seems to thrive away from the pressure of the home crowd for some reason. I made this line -9.5 and think the books have not caught up to Hamilton's improvement yet.

As for the under, the cats have been a pretty solid under team since Jones and Lolly took over, last week notwithstanding. They have a new commitment to the run and will be starting Alex Green tonight who gashed BC for 140+ yds a couple weeks ago. The offense with Masoli running it is pretty slow. On the other side, the Bumblers will still rely on Andrew Harris to carry the load in the run and short passing game. The Bombers do like to run some hurry-up which is a concern but this is a high number and the possibility of a one-sided blow-out gives us an additional way this bet can win. The CFL is viewed as a high-scoring league and by and large it is but there is always value on unders because of it. Unders are cashing at a 57%+ clip this season thus far.

1.5* Toronto -1.5 -106

After lighting the world on fire, Sask has started to look like Sask again. They are basically a .500 team this year (an improvement to be sure) who caught a few opponents in bad spots and looked like world beaters for a while but the last couple of games have shown us what they really are. Here they have their second consecutive eastern road game are coming off an improbable and ugly comeback win against the redblacks behind the last week. Make no mistake, the RBs gave away that game in the 4th quarter as Ryan Lindley could not move his football team whatsoever and Sask played the field position game to score two late TDs and the winning rouge. Impressive it wasn't. Sask has a lot of trouble scoring on the road and this will be one of the tougher defenses they have to play this year. Additionally, their best receiver Duron Carter has been nursing an ankle problem and their 2nd best Naaman Roosevelt has been out the past 2 weeks although the word is he will be back in the lineup for this tilt.

Toronto on the other hand started the season well, got bit by the injury bug (especially on defense) and is now healthy and looks damn good. They have won 3 in a row. Their defense may well be the leagues best now that they are healthy. One thing a spate of injuries does, is force a team to play 2nd and 3rd stringers and as a result they now have tremendous depth. Their starting DL of Butler, Laing, Tuggle and Wynn are buttressed by Troy Davis and Lynden Gaydosh who could be starters in their own right. In the secondary, newcomers Mitchell White and Alden Darby turned into instant starters and will only look better as they play together. Once again they have depth with returning players there too. In other words...this defense is damn tough. Offensively, Ricky Ray continues to chug along and the emergence of James Wilder Jr at tailback has been great for them. Ray is a statue that could get hassled by Sasks strong defensive front but the Argos OL is up to the task IMO.

The game total is about right at 52 (I made it 51.5) but if I could get a Sask team total under, I would consider it because I don't see how they hit 20 here without fuckery.

Since I made this bet, 2/3 of Toronto's linebacking corps has gone down. Marcus Ball has gone on the 6-game DL and now a report has surfaced that MLB Bear Woods (best name in the CFL) is in the hospital. That leaves them pretty thin at LB even though their DL and secondary are stacked. That, combined with Sask starting Trent Richardson today makes me like this bet a little less. Fortunately, the line movement has allowed me to hedge so I'm reducing the Argos to a single unit play with this bet.

0.5* Saskatchewan +1.5 +103

1* SSK / TOR under 52.5 -110

I made this total 51.5 and leaned under mainly due to the Riders struggles to score on the road. Wasn't prepared to bet it though.

But I am about 25 minutes from the Stadium and it is windy AF. Wind warnings are in effect for this evening so its only going to stay windy and potentially get worse as the game goes on. BMO field is right by the lake and has one open end right where the wind is coming from. I think you'll see those big vertical banners hanging there to be almost horizontal for most of this game. The coin flip will be important. 2H situations are definitely possible here as wind will play a part in this game without doubt.

eta...Fuck it, full unit. I almost lost my hat

Results after week 15

CFL Sides 18-15-1 +7.31*
CFL Totals 15-9 +7.39*
CFL 2H 12-9-1 +3.885*
Tease/Parlay 3-3 -0.465*

CFL Overall 48-36-2 +18.12*

Decent week but basically won back what I lost the week previous. Within 0.2 units of my season high so lets see if we can smash through that next week. IIRC I managed +22 units last season including the playoffs so I have a chance to better that if I play the rest of the season right.

1.5* Hamilton +10 -107

Since Hamilton's fresh start a few weeks ago they have gone 4-2 both SU and ATS with covers of 5,16,13.5 and 29 pts vs closing lines and realistically could be 6-0 as they had a 1st and goal with 5 secs left vs Sask but couldn't punch it in. Against the Argos, they let a 15 point 4th quarter lead slip away, with a lot of help from some ridiculous officiating. Clearly the market has not yet caught up to the resurgent Cats. 3 of their SU wins have come as double digit underdogs. They are getting healthy at the right time and miraculously still control their own destiny to make the playoffs. This team has bought into the system and is rolling right now. Masoli looks like a new QB under Jones.

Calgary on the other hand is the same juggernaut they have been all season but where does their motivation come from here? They have all but locked up first place and an opening round bye in the playoffs and after this game they have a gauntlet of tougher teams to face in Sask, Edmonton and Winnipeg. This is an easy spot for them to let down a bit and just get a win.

Speaking of motivation, think Hamilton has forgotten the 60-1 beatdown they suffered in Calgary? Not likely. That was the second worst loss in league history and they were pretty embarrassed by it. I made this line 7.5 and would take the Cats all the way down to 8 because I think they can keep it close.

1* Toronto +7 -107

Not buying that Edmonton is right just because they beat up on the hapless Alouettes. They still lost 6 straight prior to that and their offensive line is still a mess. Reiley is taking hit after hit and its taking its toll. He was knocked out of last weeks tilt and will apparently suit up for this one but on 5 days rest.

Toronto has been up and down but prior to losing this past week had won 3 straight and their defense might be the leagues best when healthy. Bear Woods should be back to bolster the LB corps where they were forced to insert 2 rookies last week. MLB is a tough spot for a rookie. Also hoping Shawn Lemon might be back too.

Both teams have no shortage of motivation here, Toronto still fighting for 1st place in the east with the RBs nipping at their heels and Edmonton fighting for playoff positioning in the west. I think this game is decided by a FG. I made it -2.5.

1* Saskatchewan -3 -107

Once again, no shortage of motivation on either side as both teams are fighting for playoff positioning. Both teams off a win but Ottawa beat the BC Lions who are sliding badly (8th in my power rankings now) with distractions on and off the field surrounding the organization. Even with Trevor Harris back, I think they will struggle to win a second straight game on the road against a western foe. Sask came off a quality win in Toronto but has looked better at home all year. I used to always say that Sasks vaunted HFA was overrated but they are making me eat my words this season in their new stadium. I think they will roll in this one. I was hoping for a shorter line and would've hit it harder as I made it -4.

Can't believe Sask gave up two late TDs to kill my bet. That's gambling I guess. Should have been a 2-0 night.

Thoughts on the 2H play...

-Jennings still can't do anything...bad decision after bad decision
-Winnipeg's defense is ballin
-Nichols got banged up in the 1H...they will pull him if the lead increases
-Even if they don't, they will be running and slowing the game down in the 2H
-Temperature is dropping...first near freezing game of the season

Oh for fucks sake. Yet another game with 2 TDs in the final 2 minutes.

This is my biggest problem with the CFL. The way the clock rules change inside of 3 minutes renders the first 57 minutes of the game irrelevant.

Results after week 17

CFL Sides 20-16-1 +8.74*
CFL Totals 15-9 +7.39*
CFL 2H 12-10-1 +3.355*
Tease/Parlay 3-3 -0.465*

CFL Overall 50-38-2 +19.02*

2-2 and picked up just under a unit but really could've been 4-0 if not for a couple of crazy finishes in Sask and Winnipeg. Anyway, a new season high in units so I won't complain.

Only 3 weeks to go in the regular season. Fewer opportunities now that 3 teams are eliminated.

1* Toronto -1 -106

One unit for now as I suspect this line may rise. I may add to it Friday night depending on what happens in Calgary as that game will have an impact on motivation here.

I also like Edmonton this week and honestly by the numbers alone, the wrong team is favored there. I have questions about the Esks motivation however. 4th place in the west has arguably an easier road to the grey cup so they may not be 100% motivated to beat BC here. I mean no team wants to be tanking toward the playoffs but OTOH this is not a must-win game for them by any means. Again some of it depends on what happens Friday night in Calgary. Gonna wait this one out.

Adding more on Toronto at -1.5 and taking a unit on the under as well.

1* / .5* Toronto -1 / -1.5 -106 / -106

1* WPG / TOR under 56 -106

As the week has dragged on, I like the Toronto play even more and the under looks good also. I had it set at 54 so it was already a couple of point too high IMO but I have been burned all year betting Winnipeg unders (2-4) as they have been the leagues only consistent over team this year. But that has started to change as they have gone under by double digits the last 4 weeks. As the week wore on and news came out of Wednesday practices, I liked it even more. Matt Nichols is already banged up with a sore hand and took a couple of big hits last game which had him limping on the sideline. Additionally, deep threat Darvin Adams is now done for the year as well and suddenly, the Bombers who had avoided the injury bug all year are looking thin at receiver, potentially starting a practice roster player whose name escapes me at the moment along with Washington who has only played 2 games. They do get SB Weston Dressler back but I haven't seen him making an impact this year like he has in previous. Methinks his career is winding down. Defensively they have lost LB Mo Leggat for the year which is a huge blow. LB Ian WIld comes back off the DL but it isn't clear how the LB corps will look on Saturday.

The Bombers have limited motivation here. They have the slimmest chance of catching Calgary in first place but hat will likely have already disappeared on Friday night if the stamps win. Behind them they have Edmonton and Sask 2 and 3 games behind respectively so they are basically locked in 2nd place and have a home playoff date sewn up. I think they are happy with that after missing the playoffs for the past few years. Hardly a must-win game for a beat up team.

The Argos were balling with 3 straight wins until dropping the last 2 to sask and a resurgent Esks team. The already stacked DL gets Shawn Lemon back and should have a field day going after Nichols. The Argos also get back stud RB James Wilder Jr and he should be carrying the ball and eating clock all game. The Argos know they are one hit away from Ricky Ray going down and their season being toast. With a win here, they will take over first in the east and with a game in hand on the RBs they control their own destiny.

Been getting killed on 2Hs lately and especially totals but I think this one is worth a small bet. The storm that rolled in right before the half with some serious wind and rain looks like it might stick around for a bit according to the weather radar. This game could finish 19-15

Well that worked out well. The weather didn't have as much of an effect as I expected but the game remained every bit as slow as it had been. With Sask winning, BC has been eliminated from playoff contention and should not be favoured tomorrow...even at home. Its not a must win for Edmonton but Idon't see them letting up as they still have work to do to get back to the world-beater they were before injuries decimated them. They've slowly been getting their better players back and will have Vidal Hazleton back to their already stacked receiving corps and Arjen Colquhoun, easily their best corner returns to the secondary. You can see BC is already starting to look to next year even before their elimination. They released CB Anthony Gaitor and have made changes at receiver as well. They have been on a slide for weeks and now that they have nothing to play for, and likely a sparse crowd, I think we see them pack it in.

1* Edmonton ML +105

Results after week 18

CFL Sides 21-17-2 +9.26*
CFL Totals 15-10 +6.33*
CFL 2H 13-10-1 +3.885*
Tease/Parlay 3-3 -0.465*

CFL Overall 52-40-3 +19.01*

Break even week thanks to the Argos winning by 1. Will be looking to get over the 20 unit mark next weekend.

1* Winnipeg -5.5 -107
1* BC / WPG under 55.5 -107

I made this line -7 and 52.5. Fading BC against a semi-must-win for the Bombers at home. Ever since he came back from injury, Jon Jennings has just looked awful. Forcing the ball downfield and making bad decisions constantly. BC has basically packed it in and you could see it last week as they let the Esks romp for 2 TDs late in the 4th to tie it and then put up no fight whatsoever in OT. Winnipeg OTOH needs to win 1 of its last 2 games to lock up a home playoff game in the semi-final. Since their last game is @Calgary, this represents their best chance to do that so its a meaningful game.

There are some concerns for the Bombers as they have been forced into some changes in the receiving corps due to injury and 2 OL (Bond and Hardrick) were knocked out practice yesterday. Also LB Mo Leggat is gone for the year which hurts but their D has had two weeks together now so I think they will get over that loss. Otherwise it would have been a large play.

As for the total, BC has been a solid under team all year as long as Jennings was at QB. Their OL has been rough all year and Jennings just makes bad decisions under pressure. Winnipeg were the highest scoring team for much of the year but not since their last bye as the injuries have started to affect them (particularly Nichols throwing hand injury). Over the last 5 games they have gone under 4 times and their average game total has been 46.2. BCs over the last 5 games has been 49.2.

1* Hamilton +6.5 +100

I made this line 3.5. Ottawa can still finish first in the east with a win here and a Toronto loss next week and that is what they are aiming for. Its a must-win for the RBs for sure and they have been playing better on paper but they're still not a great team. Basically since labour day they are 4-3 with wins over hapless Montreal (2) and a BC team that was coming off the rails. Their only quality win was last week in Sask where the riders collapsed and allowed the RBS two TDs in the final 3 minutes to win it. It was a shaky win at best. Doing a deeper dive on Ottawa's games this season, taking out the 'gimmes" (HAM before labour day, MTL after LD, one game when Ryan Lindley started due to injury) you see their game margins are tight. 0,4,1,2,5,3,3,7,7,1,5,1. In other words, they are in every game but don't blow anyone out either.

The main worry here is the cats motivation as they've been eliminated from the playoffs for 2 weeks now. But after their horrendous 0-8 start to the year, these players are enjoying winning and being competitive and I really don't see them letting up. They certainly didn't last week. I also see them enjoying the idea of playing the spoiler role here. The major concern is the coaching staff may give Golson a shot at QB or play some others they want a look at for next season. Otherwise, this would've been a large play as I think the line is just wrong.

Also forgot to mention, Ottawa has lost SB Brad Sinopoli, likely for the season and reports out of practice say DB Jurrell Gavins was carted off the field yesterday so they have some roster juggling to do, especially with Sinopoli being a NAT.

-Jennings playing like he did back in week 1 or 2
-Bombers have lost Nichols for the game. Backup QB Davis has nothing! They'll be lucky to put 10 on the board
-Bombers defence is a bit thin and getting worse. S Taylor Loeffler was off briefly, DL Okapalugo been limping around.

I think BC pulls the upset here based on what we saw in the first half

Results after week 19

CFL Sides 23-18-2 +10.26*
CFL Totals 15-11 +5.26*
CFL 2H 15-10-1 +6.36*
Tease/Parlay 3-3 -0.465*

CFL Overall 56-42-3 +21.415*

The Winnipeg bet was nearly a disaster after Nichols went down. Fortunately the 2H number allowed me to turn that game into a positive. The total was just a bad handicap, period.

I'll also just add that the officiating was horrid. Probably graded out as the 2nd worst game of the season since BC/EDM in week 5 but at least the bad calls mostly evened out so it didn't cost me this time around.

Decent week overall, picking up 2.4 units for a new season high and topping 20 units for the first time this year. IIRC I finished +22 units last year so would be nice to break that. One week remaining in the regular season and then the playoffs begin. 3/4 games have playoff implications next week so it should be a fun one. I'll see you all on Wednesday.

1* Toronto +1 -107
Wrong team favored here as I made Toronto -2. This is not technically a must-win game for Toronto but close enough. They need it to leapfrog Ottawa and finish in first place. It means the difference between a bye in the first round of the playoffs or having to face a tough western opponent (either sask or Edmonton) next week. The Argos win this game and they get their bye and then are 1 home game away from going to the cup. Its realistically their best chance of getting there. BC on the other hand don't have a whole lot to play for. They've been on the skids for weeks and out of the playoffs. They will likely sit some of their vets and play a few rookies to see what they have for next year. They just want the season over at this point. The only motivation they may have is to get a win for Wally Buono who may be coaching his last game with the team and possibly even his career. But either way, Toronto needs this game more. Also, BC is usually a tough place to play for an eastern team but coming off a bye week, and with a pretty bright coach of their own, I think they will be prepared for the timezone difference.

1* Edmonton +5.5 -107
I wanted to wait on this one as the Esks motivation will change drastically depending on the outcome of Winnipeg's meeting with Calgary. If Winnipeg wins, the esks will lose any motivation here as a 4th place finish is more advantageous than 3rd. However, Winnipeg got the crap kicked out of them and will be resting their starting QB Matt Nichols after he got knocked out of the game last week, I don't give them a real chance of winning on Friday. So assuming that happens, Edmonton will be motivated here and 5.5 pts is simply too much to be giving them. They are clearly the better team here, even if they will be playing in a rockin' Mosaic stadium and I don't think this number lasts very long. If Winnipeg does lose and this number is still +4 or higher, I will likely add.

Good luck this week, Hulu. Unfortunately my bookie doesn't offer halftime lines in the cfl so it kinda sucks when a situation arises like it did last week. Hopefully this isn't your last season capping the cfl with a baby on the way!

Good luck this week, Hulu. Unfortunately my bookie doesn't offer halftime lines in the cfl so it kinda sucks when a situation arises like it did last week. Hopefully this isn't your last season capping the cfl with a baby on the way!

Thanks Sigo. Rest assured, the CFL will be the last sport I give up because its been such a money machine for me over the years. Its nice that its so small so I can really live and breathe all 9 teams and the time commitment isn't too bad.

I'm hoping to be able to take my kid to games someday like my dad did with me years ago. Those are some of my best memories of him.

Back