How about Roma?

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Figures, I bet them in their first game at home and they can't get a goal and now today they throw up two in France.

Ack.

Love to see 'em advance, though. Big win there.

very impressive indeed. If Totti doesn't win some sort of award, like Italian Player of the Year, i would puke. The man seems to be doing it all!

Well, if he doesn't win an award of any kind it's safe to say that some team just paid more for the trophy.

You know how Italian football is.

Do we know who Roma gets next?

Well, if he doesn't win an award of any kind it's safe to say that some team just paid more for the trophy.

Joe,
its a draw system so they "supposedly" take a name out of a bag. At times i think its really strange luck some of these teams meet up.

Would be very suprising to see Roma as the lone Italian team. But i think AC Milan should be able to defeat Celtic tomorrow.

Pthpt, international football with their "draws," those things are like the NBA "lottery."

Yeah, Satyr, woulda, coulda, shoulda, but Roma has been poor enough away from home this year that I couldn't back 'em here. Oddly enough, I was going to play that under, but decided against it and, as it turns out, I would have pushed anyway.

No way I thought Roma would get two here. I thought this was going to be either 1-0, 0-1, or 1-1. Those were the only three finals I saw.

Shows ya how much I know.

Roma has the type of team that can go toe to toe with any team in Europe and they are proving it.

Great goal by Mancini, indeed. And a very solid performance by Roma overall. Their keeper made 3-4 fantastic saves, but you should expect Lyon to create a few chances at home.

When Totti is on form....there really isn't any defender that can stop him. Probably the most versatile forward out there right now. I think the fact that he has now dedicated himself to Club football and now the Azzuri is making a difference. As much as his history has shown some of his pathetic side, you have to give props to a guy who has stayed loyal to the club that brought him to the big stage.

You also have to give Roma credit for staying calm yesterday with all the crap Lyon was doing yesterday.

No I live in Italy and I don't know how italian football is...please explain.....
Please take these things for yourself...until today I haven't read anywhere that any team has paid for any trophy..so....

About Totti I don't like his attitude and I don't like him as a player, usually he sucks during important matches and yesterday I have just seen his goal (not his whole match, so I don't know how he played) but wasn't special at all, everyone would have made it..it was a great move by Chivu and Tonetto..

Anyway good call on Roma, I thought Lyon would have kicked their ass yesterday if I have to be sincere (i was thinking about 3-1)..

Back