Home Run Derby Discussion Thread

If you like Alonso, you can get:
Alonso to beat Schwarber +500
Alonso to beat Soto +800
For exact final result.
Way better than odds to win +210

Can't risk someone getting hot and ruining the finals matchups vs. Pete. I wasn't impressed with Soto's line drive swing last year. Worried most about Kyle but he's a fat F who I think will tire.

+215 for me seems plenty fine.

Can't risk someone getting hot and ruining the finals matchups vs. Pete. I wasn't impressed with Soto's line drive swing last year. Worried most about Kyle but he's a fat F who I think will tire.

+215 for me seems plenty fine.

Soto only lost to pete by 1 last year abd that was after a insane round with extra time against Ohtani I believe. I’m just not willing to bet enough on it that +200 worth it to me, even tho I agree pete prob wins, I thought Soto 7-1 was by far the best value, now at 5-1 not sure.

There’s gotta be one Hr that goes over 494.5 tonight right?

I dunno, most places I’d say yes but ball doesn’t always carry real well at dodger stadium. I guess it won’t really be night there yet will it? Pretty sure Carries much better in day.,

Sometimes I think a guy who has to start off night gets screwed having to wait a super long time before hitting again.

Pete is obsessed with this and has the format down to a T. Surprised he's actually + money.

I think schwarber and Soto, maybe acuna, are all good enough he gotta be plus. If they took out those 3 and replaced them w rookies and scrubs like the other 4 I’d say +200 be a great bet!! I mean seriously why they put dudes like Ramirez or seager in it? Great overall players but not dudes that ya gonna go early to watch batting practice! Then Albert a straight up Throw away. Seattle rookie a bad ass but I don’t really like guys in it their 1st time, I don’t really know if he the right kind of hitter for this or not? I just know he gonna be a really good player, that doesn’t always translate to this.

I’m not doing it but man if you did want to bet a lot on this shit NL player to win seems like a freaking lock, lot of juice but I don’t see hardly any chance a Al player wins!

Just threw $70 on NL to win at -350. Rarely play the carnival games but if it nets me a dinner I'm down.

Just threw $70 on NL to win at -350. Rarely play the carnival games but if it nets me a dinner I'm down.

I didn’t notice that when i was there this morning but h woulda been tempted to throw real money on that!! Prob good thing I didn’t, lol, seriously tho the Al guys ain’t even close to the kind of guys who win!

I’m missing the shit cause I just sat at Fuckinh Taco Bell for 45 fucking minutes waiting on my food. Jfc ppl are worthless!!

After 30 we went back thru drive thru and bitch says they already made that order!!! I was like really? Cause I ain’t seen you bring anyone Fuckinh food out!!!

After 30 we went back thru drive thru and bitch says they already made that order!!! I was like really? Cause I ain’t seen you bring anyone Fuckinh food out!!!
Worst part is you're dealing with the real problem solvers of the world...

I Get.

Father Son Moment...

I'd Tell My Dad Str8 Up...

It's For A Mill Dad. I'm Getting Someone Else.

:shake:

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Worst part is you're dealing with the real problem solvers of the world...

Cunt like begs me to take extra food since I been waiting a hour, so I’m like fine give me the cinnamon twist and whatever else she trying to give me, we get home and none of it in the damn bag! LmAo. That was like the worst drive thru experience of my life!!

Couple the Tacos were wrapped so fucked up every time wr picked one up all the shit falling out of them: my god I wanna go back and throw a malotov cocktail at window!!

Cunt like begs me to take extra food since I been waiting a hour, so I’m like fine give me the cinnamon twist and whatever else she trying to give me, we get home and none of it in the damn bag! LmAo. That was like the worst drive thru experience of my life!!
Classic Leo Getz moment

Back