Home Run Derby Discussion Thread and In-Game

Didn't know who De La Cruz was til he stole home, now I do

Finally watched a Corbin Carroll at bat on Sat night for the first time

Baseball gets the brunt of sports fatigue really

6u +110 on Peña the Seattle pitcher. He missed his spot I think twice over 55-60 pitches with a half second release

Unreal, this Myers guy throwing cutters down and away to Alonzo. I doubt it would have mattered but that was horrible.

took randy +175 here

Mon Jul 10 2023 17:30EST: Julio Rodriguez vs Peter Alonso, Match Winner: Julio Rodriguez +100

$200.00
$200.00

He has a massive advantage in that he will get more pitches to see than anyone else. Maybe 10-15 more? And they look to be the best location wise.
Plus Julio has the power and is fit. Seemed effortless compared to most others; Robert Jr. was the same way.

Crazy I've never dissected a rotation like Seattle but it's been fun

Reality is they go as far as Castillo can take them but will always have the edge with 2nd and 3rd starters. If Ray and Miller come back healthy for the postseason there is no better 5 starters that I can ever remember on one team. It's ludicrous.

Love how they allow 2 hours for this little game yet it's not close to being over

So far one memory...Pena is the front runner for BP Cy Young this year

Randy worth a shot to win it all live? Julio put up 41 first round, doesn’t the guy who explodes first round usually fade?

Just got Vlad w/boost at +111 to win this thing

Delaying the grocery trip was probably not a smart move but he gets to know what he's chasing

This format blows, hopefully can make some money on it at least

Back