Home Run Derby Discussion Thread

This rookie was def the wild card, I didn’t know if he had the natural home run swing., turns out he does! Kids blasting them with a pretty effortless looking swing. I said he was the only AL guy I thought had a chance. Ramirez and seager were total Fillers,,

How the hell did pujols get to 20 last round? He only had 10 with 30 sevond bonus!! I know he didn’t hit 10 in those 30 seconds!!!

Albert hitting the flush and they warning track power!! Lol., it be a total fix if soto don’t smash him

Thing is outside of the Giants Seattle controls a massive market in that part of the country. Portland peeps are M's fans.

Just in general it's just a lame. Rainy, woke, grey, no Sonics, Seahawks look like an expansion team colors, etc. etc.

Griffey leaving killed the city

Just in general it's just a lame. Rainy, woke, grey, no Sonics, Seahawks look like an expansion team colors, etc. etc.

Griffey leaving killed the city
This is the elite East Coast post I needed. 3 favorite cities in the US for me are SD, Seattle, Boston. Need sun so you know where I land. Anyone who uses the word woke is a tosser

I'm a hermit vs. some of you guys. I haven't been to Seattle. I have no idea what it's like. I just know that this kid looks unreal and I was basically unaware and my friends had no zero idea he existed

I'm a hermit vs. some of you guys. I haven't been to Seattle. I have no idea what it's like. I just know that this kid looks unreal and I was basically unaware and my friends had no zero idea he existed

You were spot on bout mlb doing a dog shit job of marketing

Back