Under 168.5 HR's
Winning League of 2023 Home Run Derby
08:00 PM
American League
National League
+170

As for the clown derby, can't wait for the humidity report tomorrow

Could be a wet blanket

As for this contest Vlad would be the only way I can play it, doubt I'll watch unless there is absolutely nothing else on which is possible.

Miss the old 10 outs format, was so much more entertaining

Probably the worst park in the league for HRs, I'm so far out of the loop on weather trends but it definitely can matter in this case

As for this contest Vlad would be the only way I can play it, doubt I'll watch unless there is absolutely nothing else on which is possible.

Probably the worst park in the league for HRs, I'm so far out of the loop on weather trends but it definitely can matter in this case
I am a little indifferent on outs vs the time, but I absolutely miss the ASG being for home field in WS

A FYI for everyone

Garcia is very focused on this contest

I hate it him vs Arozarena in round 1, I dunno if Arozarena swing is really made for this but dude is big time when the lights are bright. Of course since Alonzo is back yet again I don’t really see much point betting anyone else to win, he seems to care more bout this than anyone and Built for it.

I hate it him vs Arozarena in round 1, I dunno if Arozarena swing is really made for this but dude is big time when the lights are bright. Of course since Alonzo is back yet again I don’t really see much point betting anyone else to win, he seems to care more bout this than anyone and Built for it.
Garcia will destroy Aroz in the first round

Alonzo will be tough that’s for sure…

I wanted to bet Arozarena just cause but now I see Alonzo in it yet again I can’t really justify putting money anywhere else. I wish he would go away, lol.

I am a little indifferent on outs vs the time, but I absolutely miss the ASG being for home field in WS
I legit can't stand the countdown clock, gives so much advantage to the last batter it's taken the dramatics away for me

As for the game itself we know it will never be like it was in the 70s and 80s when just winning was awesome. Interleague play pretty much ruined that whole thing

At least we have tennis this week!

Is Pete Alonzo known for anything else?

He's like that dude that wins the long drive contest but sucks at golf

I think that why he keeps coming back and cares so much, it pretty much the only reason he relevant. No way I’m betting against him tho, feels like throwing money away. Maybe vlad most home runs in round 1 but I don’t think he has the stamina to hang w Alonso and I def don’t think he cares as much!

I legit can't stand the countdown clock, gives so much advantage to the last batter it's taken the dramatics away for me

As for the game itself we know it will never be like it was in the 70s and 80s when just winning was awesome. Interleague play pretty much ruined that whole thing

At least we have tennis this week!

I liked the outs better also. Ultimately I don’t care enough for it to bother me but outs was better.

Speaking of, just read this piece yesterday and thought of you

I’m in car I’ll read when I get home but I’m assuming it was alcontera and Gallen for that clown Ozuna. Only thing I can say in their defense is what caused that move was before that when the next middle the order prospect died on them, after that they got desperate for middle the order bat. At the rind Ozuna was coming off a awesome season, I had no idea what a clown he was. It killed me they gave up alcontera as I could already tell he was gonna be a stud but I also figured at that time they could afford to give up pitching. I hadn’t even heard of Gallen yet as I’m not super into scouting and prospects. That their job tho and it baffling to me they didn’t realize they were giving up 2 cy young winners when all said and done!

Then to help “fix” the problem they trafe their most talented outfielder for Liberatore who is one the best fades in baseball! I dunno how anyone watched him and thought he ever be a front the rotation starter?!?!? Just knowing tampa I knew they wouldn’t trade a great pitcher away, then I saw him, he trash!

It’s painfully obvious all the ppl who were good at assessing talent been out the building for years now. They helping build the Astros and reds!!

That was during fish fire sale, what I really wanna know is what did they get from brewers for Yelich? Are those guys studs now? Cause I preferred yelich to Ozuna.

I think that why he keeps coming back and cares so much, it pretty much the only reason he relevant. No way I’m betting against him tho, feels like throwing money away. Maybe vlad most home runs in round 1 but I don’t think he has the stamina to hang w Alonso and I def don’t think he cares as much!
Alonso been struggling since the hand injury though, no?

Not sure what it all means yet but certainly not a venue I'd favor overs of any kind

1689018160933.png

KJ - Alonso has the most homers in the majors since 2019, I believe. That’s gotta count for something!

Back